Erika

Jem

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink: LOL I remember those now. Oh how I hope they have a repeat this year for the hat! She is so pretty...and that hat just isn't

:blink: LOL I remember those now. Oh how I hope they have a repeat this year for the hat! She is so pretty...and that hat just isn't

Erika just impressed the hell out of me!!! I don't know how many of you just saw her conversation with Janelle but, she pieced every single bit of what's been happening in the house for the last 2 days. She's maybe trying to float (and I dont think she is now) but, she's also just proved that she can observe what's going on in the house and put it all together... something that Sov. didn't do last year and now are proving they didn't learn from past mistakes... they should thank their lucky stars that she laid it out for them on a silver platter.

Erika knows personally the depths of Allison's ability to lie and betray. She is right to get Allison out early. Allison a few days ago (prior to the oath swearing yesterday) specifically said Janelle and Erika were going up when she got HOH.

I wonder if Marcellas mentioned Mike's plans to Erica?

He was rambling on about the BB6ers yesterday to Marcellas with Jase on the bed. I keep hearing Will and Mike coming up in conversation with James, Marcellas, Jase, and Janelle. Erica and Marcellas seem to be interested in starting something on the side with Kaysar and Janie.

THey both want James and Howie out of the picture. That might explain why Mick is talking about putting up James!!!!

This thing might get interesting and I think Erica may atually turn the screws on Mike. Mike's and Will's names are already in the ring!!

I have seen Erika hop around...just liek yesterday she was talking to Alison about being with all them and that she needed Boogie's assurance. She keeps coming across likes shes laid back and not really playing but really she is all up in EVERYONES conversation. lol

I have seen Erika hop around...just liek yesterday she was talking to Alison about being with all them and that she needed Boogie's assurance. She keeps coming across likes shes laid back and not really playing but really she is all up in EVERYONES conversation. lol

I agree Bama and if she's not careful its only a matter of time before they catch onto her.

Isnt that how James started out last year...trying to be friends with everyone....but it didnt last long lol I don't care for Erika..I think she could turn easily on any alliance

Isnt that how James started out last year...trying to be friends with everyone....but it didnt last long lol I don't care for Erika..I think she could turn easily on any alliance

Yes, he played both sides last year. I actually liked Erika in her season but now she annoys the hell out of me.

I saw this conversation too as well as all her other ones with everyone and I still think that this one with Mike was different. The tone the body language was very familiar very intimate. As if she has known him a while. I wonder if they don't have something going.

I saw this conversation too as well as all her other ones with everyone and I still think that this one with Mike was different. The tone the body language was very familiar very intimate. As if she has known him a while. I wonder if they don't have something going.

I don't see it, but it would be truly genius if they do. The SOV think Erika is cool and all the while she's feeding info to Will and Boogie. :)

Last night, Will, Boogie, Jase and Erika were in the hot tub talking game. At first, I thought hmmmm Erika is gonna go back and tell Kaysar everything that was said...BUT Boogie then laughed and said "Erika is our Mole" Last week, Erika was always in the HoH room with the Sov 6 but this week it seems she is keeping her distance...guess she was just trying to get Ali out last week.

ericka a leech simple as that. i dont see why they tolerate her when it is obvious that she will switch side at a drop of a dime

Archived