Erika

Jem

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'll probably get chewed out for even bringing it up, being it's superficial and shallow ( gasp -- on Big Brother??? shocking!)

But am I the only one who thought that maybe Erica has been to one too many botox parties? Or had maybe 1 too many collegen injections in her lips? Something odd about her face tonight....

sadly folks are claiming they voted for the leech

Well, I will say that I voted for her. I happen to like Erika and am really pleased that she is seeming a bit more light and fun this time. I wondered how she would behave without someone like Jack in the house, but she seems to be fitting in fine and I love the connection she seems to be making with Kaysar. There is something really natural between the 2 of them. I think she wasn't given much chance to shine last time and maybe this time, she is gonna really make the game mnore interesting.

Guess we will see.

Dep

Erika has got to be one of the most boring houseguests in BB history. Her stone face and her stretching (Pilaties?) exercising is driving me nuts.

Boring boring boring.

I am so happy Erika is back. I love her! Seeing her with Kaysar and Janelle, as well as with Will and Boogie makes me think she will get pretty far in the game again by lying low...Erika and Nakomis have a good chance at getting in the final two this year (I mean one or the other not both).

Yes, she and Josh broke up I think, but no idea why. I came in on the end of a conversation she was having yesterday about it, but missed the explanation.

I am actually thinking that she could make it to final 3 this time. There are so many other people that people are gunning for.

Dep

best leecher ever. i cant wait till she gets evicted if she ever does

I loved Erika! She was so real the first time she was on, and who really cares if she played the game by laying low?? It's still a strategy! I am so glad to see her back, and I really hope that Allison gets evicted right away. I find it hard to believe anone would vote back in someone like her.

Erm...Hi by the way. I've watched every single one of the US BB's...and liked them all for what they were worth. I hope to get some extra/inside info checking out the threads here, since I can't quite swing the 3-month fee, nor the time to watch!

What entertainment does Erika bring to the show? If someone like her makes it to the final 3 then I will chalk it up to a very bad BB season. I remember the first few years I watched BB and did not have the feeds. I would always root for the "nice" person. Now watching the feeds there is so much more to the game. Just "riding" the game to me does not deserve to get you to the end.

Wow I'm glad to see someone else noticed this.... I was kind of freaked out by the feeds last night. Erika's face resembles Michael Jackson. That girl is 100 % plastic surgery. She made a comment that she had to put her makeup on because she didn't want to be on camera without her makeup.

Thanks Erika..... seeing you with makeup on is all the fright I can handle for now! Please don't take it off!!!

P.S. I can care less about her as a player ..... I'm just getting in the plastic surgery, botox, lip pumping etc..etc... jabs! :lol:

How old is Erika anyway? Mid-30's? I don't know what her bio says, but I don't really believe them anyway.

I think she's a rather dull player myself, and don't care if she stays or goes, at least at this point. I just remember I thought she was a lot prettier in her original BB. And now, I think she's looking rther odd. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. If nothing else, maybe she will read this and realize that she needs to STOP!!!! Just say "NO' Erika! You're way too young to be getting that 'Joan Rivers' look!!!

Erika was pretty. And she still is pretty. ( I also agree about the 'sammich though -- wouldn't hurt her a bit) I just hate to see women get so worried about looking a little older, that they do all these crazy things to themselves, and end up looking like freaks! I don't think Erika is there yet, but I hope she cools it, with whatever she's doing.

Yeah, personally I think it's fine if people choose to enhance their looks with surgery IF they look better for it . . . but most of the time people end up looking 'done' and don't look natural. Erika is looking kind of haggard . . . could it be her diet?

The house seems to have shifted their focus the last couple of days towards targeting the 'floaters' . . . people seem to be feeling now like if they are going to get knocked out early, they would be OKAY with it so long as it's before ________ (so-and-so . . . George, Erika). Since it seems pretty sure that Alison is going to be evicted on Thursday, cant wait for a new HOH!

glad the house are targeting the floaters, leechers early

They have a new expression in the house 'Amber Alert' (as in Amber from Survivor All-STars who won by leeching onto Boston Rob) to describe the how dangerous the floaters are. At first I couldn't figure out why they kept talking about lost children :lol:

amberalert :lol::lol::lol:

but i can believe those idiots on survivor gave her the win when she was clearly riding rob coattails

Archived