Erika

Jem

There were some things in that conversation between Erika and Boogie that made it sound like they started a little romance before the show. If this is true and she's playing him, she's good. Otherwise, she probably likes the bum. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erika is the most useless player in BB History.

I can't believe she just gave the HOH comp to Dani because she does not play the game. She floats.

She is perfect for a real time example of what Make Up can do for a woman. Half the time in the house she is a fugly skank- then BAM- she morphs into maybe a 7 with all those layers. Make Up company should really look into it- just take before and after's from the show.

Erika is the most useless BB houseguest in BB history! She was too chickshit to win the HOH when she could have had it hands down. She has absolutely NO personality.

to be continued.......

makeup or not she still a leech

I agree, Bolt. I never go to the threads that are insanely long to see what's being said. I just check current topics. Technically, everything could be clumped under about a dozen topic threads, but I'd never waste my time trying to figure out which page has current info & which post I last read. I'm a pretty busy girl -- stop moving threads, mods!! BTW -- I think Erika's very attractive without makeup & quite stunning with. I'd kill for that hair.

Susan.

Archived