Bayleigh Dayton

bbas_cast_bayleigh_dayton_800x1000.jpg

Bayleigh Dayton
Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri
Current city: Los Angeles
Previous season: Big Brother 20.
Bayleigh had a showmance with fellow Houseguest Swaggy C.; they're now married.

Three adjectives that describe you: Sassy, sensitive, and sporty.

Favorite activities: My favorite activities include yoga, playing with my dog (Velvet), and dates with my husband (Swaggy).

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
The first time I played Big Brother, I was distracted by a showmance and a pregnancy. Now, I have no distractions and I'm ready to play.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
My only concern is not letting my emotions get to me. If I am irritated, people will know it. So, maintaining a good attitude and being nice will be my biggest hump.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
I love Janelle. I think she is beautiful, smart, and underrated.

What is your strategy for winning the game?
My strategy is to align with a strong competitor, keep my mouth shut, and play the social game! Be lovable, but non-threatening.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
I didn't have a strategy last time I played. I just was going with the flow.

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
Since the last time I was on the show, I am so much more aware of my emotions and I have worked on my communication skills!

My life's motto is…
"Walk with Kings and Queens but never lose the common touch." 

What would you take into the house and why?

• My bible
  • My yoga mat
  • My dog

Fun facts about yourself:

• I have been to all 50 states.
  • I used to be a flight attendant.
  • I am the only woman of color to ever be crowned Miss Missouri USA.
  • I met my husband on television.
  • I am a yoga instructor.

On 8/7/2020 at 8:31 PM, WickedOne said:

Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Her pathetic meltdown on The Challenge made me want to tape her to a wall and throw darts at her. 

I never watched the Challenge. I’m holding judgement for a week or two to see if she has matured at all from the last time she played. She was super annoying in her original season.

Edited by Keepittogether
Spelling

49 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I never watched the Challenge. I’m holding judgement for a week or two to see if she has matured at all from the last time she played. She was super annoying in her CB original season.

Nahhhh. She's whiney and threw another Challenger player under the bus playing the race card. I'm already celebrating her getting the boot to the butt out the door.

Watched the Challenge and the person she blew up on was Kaycee, she never used the race card when she blew up. The blow up at kaycee was deserved. Kaycee is a manipulator and good at gas lighting. She is the type of person that throw a rock then hide their hand. Now on to bb22. 

I think Bayleigh has matured and see she is trying to play a social game. She is talking to everyone.

1 hour ago, BRealz said:

She is still annoying and whiney. Watching her, Kevin, Christmas, and Nicole talk is painful. Soooo surface level fakey fake. I cannot wait until she is GONE. Any minute she will explode again. Like last time. 

Was she the one who got so mad she was bleeding out of her mouth?

13 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Hi WOC - nice to see you this year!

I find Bayleigh to be too loud and a bit obtuse. She has a grand opinion of herself that’s not really based on anything. She’s just not very self aware. Players like this can’t leave too soon.

Thanks! Nice to see you too!

If I have to hear her blow her nose one. more. time. And then she proceeds to dig, 2 knuckles deep up in her nose with the tissue. Giiiiiirrrrrrllll. You are on television 24/7. Go to the restroom, take the mic off, go in the little toilet room, and clean out your boogs. Please. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 8:35 PM, QuietStorm06 said:

Watched the Challenge and the person she blew up on was Kaycee, she never used the race card when she blew up. The blow up at kaycee was deserved. Kaycee is a manipulator and good at gas lighting. She is the type of person that throw a rock then hide their hand. Now on to bb22. 

I think Bayleigh has matured and see she is trying to play a social game. She is talking to everyone.

Agreed and Bayleigh was done very very wrong on that show and Kaycee was completely wrong. She was definitely caught as being a liar and backstabber

Not rooting for Day, but Bay is such a loose cannon player. She doesn't know how to read people or keep her mouth shut.

There's a good chance she's going to blow things for Day, and that's saying something b/c Day also has the strong ability to screw things up.

12 hours ago, carmen said:

Not rooting for Day, but Bay is such a loose cannon player. She doesn't know how to read people or keep her mouth shut.

There's a good chance she's going to blow things for Day, and that's saying something b/c Day also has the strong ability to screw things up.

LOL!!!  SO true, so true

1 hour ago, Keepittogether said:

This isn’t the Challenge, it’s BB. I’m not judging her based off of another show. That being said, if she wants to stay in the game, she needs to win something. Period.

WHAT? It's NOT? Holy shit! ( insert eyeroll )

I drag it down the line. She needs the boot but hoping she'll have at least one b!tch fit before she's tanked.