You know you're an addict when...

April

I moved to where i'm living now in Feb, At the Apartment I was living at before wasnt the kind of neigborhood where I could just let the kids go out to play on their own. And my fav feed watching time is early morn like between 8am-noon bb time. but 8 am there time is 11 am my time. And the kids always wanted to go out to play at the time so i'd have to take them to parks and stuff.

Now we are in a really good neighborhood and I can let the kids go out and play with all the other kids and still keep an eye on em whiile watching the feeds. I just have to schedule big family outings like zoos and amusement parks, bbq's and such on boring days for BB.

I think hubby was afraid i would vegetate in front of one PC this year. Now i can still do my daily chores lol

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats on the move flickz...hope your air conditioner cools more then just the livingroom lol

Thanks...lol Im good this summer no dying of heat this year. still have room air conditioners but don't have a limit on how many I can have. we have a back up in case one of em dies out. plus we have 2 industrial size fans just in case lol

You check the Forum site for two days, just waiting to be sure you can get back in.

So glad the server switchover was a success! Thanks Morty, hosts, and mods.

You know you're a Morty's addict when...

For the two days the site is down you are stricken to bed severely ill and only just today got well enough to eat again.

**I'm serious here. This just happened to me. But I think it was the flu**

Then it must be contagious too because my sister, niece and daughter were all sick in bed with it too. My poor youngest daughter was running around like a chicken with her head cut off because she was the only one NOT sick.

wow Dreams... sorry to hear that...but happy you are better. 4 weeks ago I thought I had the flu. Went to the doctor only to find out I had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever from a tick bite.. It is nasty. Said the joint pain and head aches can last up to a year. I sux !!

- when you copy this thread and then forward it to your husband to show him you're not the only Big Brother addict around!!!!

Thanks to you all for helping me JUSTIFY why I don't sleep during the summer months......After 11 years of marraige and 7 of them including BB summers, he FINALLY realizes that he must :bangin: simply prepare himself to sleep alone, because the 12 step program doesn't exist for this addiction.

When My Hubby gets a new job traveling and I was going to go with him for the rest of summer but my first thought isnt whos gonna watch my house or anything like that it was I hope he doesnt want to go out on a night BB is on cause the hotel doesnt have tivo.

Your modem goes out 1 day before BB8, and you are getting ready to drive an hour to get a new one praying you will get home in time for the show......

if I didn't have to feed the kids I'd be back in time..... but we will stop and eat.... they better eat fast :animated_shocking:

Archived