You know you're an addict when...

April

well.. ok, i will accept that. lol as long as you are keeping an eye on bb at all times!

ps, i love pogo.. while its bb season my husband goes on my account since its club pogo and it would be a waste if it wasnt used for 3 months.

on topic..... you know you are addicted to bb when the only time your family has your attention is when there is FOTH. and even then you have one eye and an ear still on bb.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you get upset when y ou realize that you have signed up for a class on tuesday nights. You make all the members of your sorority change the time of the meeting on thursadys so that you odn't miss the show.

Thursday I was shopping with my mother & I LOVE shopping, especially since I dont' work and she spends all the money. I kept checked the time & it was getting closer & closer to 8. I told her I didn't need anything else for my move, no clothes, no shoes, no nothing. I also hadn't ate yet. The choice was :

1.) go out to a really nice resurant for dinner

2.) swing by McDonalds & speed home

3.) Making due with a bag of chips that I had packed in my bag

I picked 3 & we skipped out on all food, only to have car trouble. SO there I sat, starving & missing BB. My mother doesnt' have the internet so I forced her to drive me home to find out what happened.

OH another. James & I were msging each other on myspace & he was talking about needed at job. It was pretty late. I hopped up, put on my coat & walked around the corner & got him an interview.

You host a finale party on campus where you MAKE your friends go, and wear their "bye bye bitches shirts" only to thros stuff at the TV when Ivette won HOH

When a Houseguest has a party, and you really want to go.

You call your parents and yell at them for not having had you two years older so that you could be old enough to bar hop with them

you see your butt getting wider and it's not because you're eating more

when you keep coming to Morty's even though your neck hurts and your carpal tunnel is in overdrive because you're on the computer too damn long.

when your friends and family get pissed because you talk to them about what is going to happen thinking that they know just because you already do from Morty's (like I just did to my daughter about CG winning and the HGs whining) :o

when you still go to JBlow's hater website just to read the latest nasty things people are still saying about the lying little backstabber

when you spent more time than you should have on eBay last summer trying to find a "ByeBye Bitches" shirt in your favorite color.

So, here I am actually doing work for a change, and I pick up a piece of paper on my desk that said "Product in for Evaluation"

You guys know where I'm going with this?

I thought it said Product in for EVICTION

Now, I know the two are close, but that's when you know you're on BB Overload.

:o

Just a thought I'd share.

Allison that is why you should just keep watching the feeds.

it's ok I've had about 5 dreams related to BB so far... and always thought whenever someone abbreviated "point of view" it was power of veto :o

• 2 weeks later...

You know you're an addict when you get sooo upset about redoing the HOH comp that it makes you physically ill!

I've been obsessing all afternoon. I watched my tivo of the comp again and Howie's button did misfire - but Janelle, George and Marci were out. They should have re-done it FROM THAT POINT FORWARD!!! If the clock malfunctions in a basketball game, the refs re-set the clock and start from that point - they don't start the whole damn game over and they sure as hell don't put players who fouled out back in.

I am so upset about this that I want someone's ass and I want it now! I considered starting a grass-roots boycott, and I've scoured the CBS site for where to write a scathing email of complaint. I've even looked up the FCC website. I haven't done anything other than think about it, but if it affects the outcome of the game for Dani or Erika, WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Now that is an addict!!!!!!!!!!

LOL bbcamfan!

I'm glad I'm taking a break from doing anything right now. Can't imagine how annoying I'd be talking about this @ work. "Damn CBS! They should make a twist with NO evictions this week because it's so f*cked up!" Everyone who doesn't watch would be rolling their eyes asking, "do your parents know that they wasted their money on your education?" and the fans would be saying, "Oh God, here she goes again!"

• 3 weeks later...

i dont have it as bad as i have had it the last few years. its really not in my way of doing things. probably because its an allstars. i tend to get out on the weekends and not really care what is going on in the house. if there is a comp or something my sister will call me on my cell.

this year is just so.... everything seems.... not such a surprise. we know who these people are and know their game play so the anticipation isnt so high for me. (my husband would say different, but what does he know)

what semester of nursing school are you?

Guest jordansmom
ps, i love pogo.. while its bb season my husband goes on my account since its club pogo and it would be a waste if it wasnt used for 3 months

I thought about canceling mines until BB is over but nights like this Im glad I didn't.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived