You know you're an addict when...

April

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pretend that I am just too tired to drive the 90 miles to my boyfriends much during the summer. This year I can give him the excuse is that I just can't afford the gas anymore and it is too hot and.....

I know I am addicted because I put in vacations days starting July 5th thru 11th. I want to get a good jump on the game.

When you sit here and read last years "you know you're an addict when" and reply like it was yesterday the post came up!!!

When you go try on vases at the furniture store to see if someone can really fit!

When you rewind commercials to see that yes it was in fact a BB commercial you saw, and get excited, even though its of the HG's from last season!

I totally spaced on when it was starting and got all worried because I am going away next month, very happy to know it doesnt start till July, so I am good!!

When you want everyone that applied from the message board to get in because you "know" them. I guess that would be a Morty's attict.

• 2 weeks later...

you do your spring cleaning the end of June so the house is semiclean from July - October

When you start a new job (with flex hours) and plan what days your going to work around what nights you'll likely be up late watching the feeds!!

For example....I am taking off each and every Friday cause I KNOW I will be up late on Thursdays for HOH comps and their aftermath!!

Now thats pitiful!

When you set up a webcam out the window so you can watch your kids play outside during the summer and the feeds at the same time.

Hubby brought home 2 more pc's so that I can have access to the feeds from any room and we hooked up webcams out the windows so I dont have to go anywhere to watch the kids and can still watch the feeds lol.

Wow, that's addicted flicks! :animated_rotfl:

At least your husband supports your addiction. You got a keeper.

Archived