You know you're an addict when...

April

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are the spots limited?

Thats the thing carvin there arent limited spots, I'm just that obsessed with BB that i have to order early....

when you both look forward to and dread the beginning of the season because you know it will consume your life for 3 months!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It usualy consumes my life for 5+ months.....takes a little time to get over BB being over and having to wait till next summer.

It usualy consumes my life for 5+ months...takes a little time to get over BB being over and having to wait till next summer.

This is a problem I've never had with the reality shows I watch. Once they're over, that's it for me. I'm off to the next one. I've never watched the reunion show they have immediately after the winner is announced on Survivor. As soon as Probst reads the votes, I'm out.

When as soon as you get to work you log onto morty's to find out if you missed anything in the time it took you to get from your house to work.

When you send out a daily email to your coworkers notifing them how many days are left until BB starts even though you know they don't care.

ummmm, hehe, I've been doing that, but to other addicts like myself

-When you hear the fish talking about who they want to evict from the fishtank.
:lol: LMAO

Too funny

LOL i got to say i am so glad i found this web site now i know i am not the only BB freak.ok you know you are a BB freak when walk, talk, breathe, and think BB for 3 months in the summer and your family knows why you don't come out to see them and understand because you are too busy watching live feeds and when you get up to ready for work you turn on the live feeds to watch while you are getting ready lol whew ok there i said it

Archived