You know you're an addict when...

April

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know you are a BB addict when...

-You hire a cleaning lady b/c you can't be bothered with inane things such as moping or dusting. :unsure:

-You stay up 'til the houseguests go to bed, and when they do, you stay up an extra hour just to make sure they don't get up.

Ever wake up in the middle of the night and see everything in night-vision?

And rub your eyes, squint and get closer to make sure nothing important is happening? Turn up the speakers and hear nonsensical whispers very, very loud,lol

Blessed are you that have friends at work that actually watch the show too.

At my work I am so alone... :unsure:

I have friends at work who watch the show.....but they won't let me talk about anything because they don't have the live feeds. :blink: Terribly frustrating and lonely.

Or what about the family member that's visiting from a thousand miles away during the summer and it's BB time (they've already been wondering why you're at your computer 24/7) you try to explain to them (during commercials) everything that's been going on for a month or two or three... lol

then when you really can't stand one of the houseguests and they are being betrayed decently on tv and your friend remarks that they seem "nice"... you glare them down for a moment (cause you can't possilbe explain anything until commercial) and then they see you jumping up and down for joy when they (or their alliance) goes down in a competition and you glance at your friend and they're just watching you now... shaking their head in disbelief that you're this caught up in a tv show

After the eppy is over you try and catch them up but, they are so bewildered by your passion and obsession and just nod their head at you like... "ummm, should I take you to the loony bid now?"

hahaha

No one I know watches this show. When I ask if they do they say what-BB? Oh well, that is why I come to Morty's to share the BB moments/memories with my friends.

Nah, it's hard finding friends here during the BB season..... :D

Night Vision=America's Army=Night Goggles ---Fun! Fun! Fun!

So I tell said boyfriend "2 weeks til we find out who we get to vote for in bb" and he's like, "your counting down not when your show starts, but when you find out who MIGHT be on the show?". I'm like, uh, yeah :blink: (guess I'll keep this board link to myself, lol)

--When you start evicting your own family from the house

Now that's funny!

When you refuse to take a summer class because it would interfere with BB. And you are worried about the first part of your classes in the Fall, because you know you are not going to study.

When you have a BB houseguest as your friend on MySpace.com.

You move out of your current living situation because the other people in the house are distracting you from the feeds.

You aspire to be a BB houseguest someday.

I posted this same thread last season .. heh. I forgot what I said last year.. I just know that I have done a lot for my BB experience.. including buying a new computer with all the money I had in my savings account when my current computer went kaput a week before show time, and the guy said it would be 6 weeks before I got it back/it was repaired. I couldn't be without BB that long!!

You know your addicted to BB when you join a message board like this. :P

OR join EVERY SINGLE BB BOARD THAT YOU GOOGLE JUST TO READ WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING! JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED SOMETHING ON THE LAST BOARD YOU WERE AT!! :rolleyes:

Sorry...Didn't realize that I had caps locked!! :lol:

You know your a BB addict when.....................

It's the highlight of your summer, the one thing you can't wait for. Youstart thinking about what nights it's on, your glad 2 of those nights you will be home to watch it, and you already plan to go buy a blank tape for the night you won't be home, cause you are already conserned that you can't miss one night!!!!

and when you read someon download season 2, a season you didn't see, and you start thinking, gee, could I find that and download it too cause you want to watch it so badly!

When your watching the news and the segment is about congress decision to veto a bill .......and your only thoughts are the Veto Competion!!

Your son calls you to wish you a happy birthday and asks you what you want for your birthday and you say "for you to make me some numbers for the big brother countdown"

Good one Yana! I didn't know you were in such need. Let me see if I can get some for ya...

(Those that want to say Happy Birthday to Yana please go here: http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=13536 )

Guest jordansmom

You know you're addict when... Your sons first words ( other than dada and mama) are Big Brother.

You say: "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettice, cheese, pickles, onions, on a BB bun...

And if you could say it backwards:

"Bun seed sesame a on onions, pickles, cheese, lettice, sauce special, patties BB all two"...

Archived