You know you're an addict when...

April

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
go jammer... what kind did you get?

EMachines T 5010. I had an EMachines before and loved it. It was still working "ok" after 3 years but I really didn't think it would hold the feeds.....I was afraid they'd be choppy. This one has double what I had before.

I also have an Emachine, I forget which number it is though.

I had to get one last year when my old gateway computer finally died after 6 years of use, and 3 hard drives.

And since I was broke, and only had about $450 to spend, it was the only option available .. but thus far, I have been majorly impressed.

I bought the service agreement for like an extra $100 and wish that I hadn't now, because I've never needed it and I just wasted my money basically.

Of course, murphy's law and all had I not gotten it, I would have needed it.

Carvin .. you sooooooooooo made me laugh. Mwah.

And actually, as a little tech tip/for people looking to buy a new computer, I have heard that Dell is currently trying to rebound from some issues the company had, and has reduced their already lower prices even lower, and have taken steps to role out new improvements on all of their models.

So for the money right now .. they are kinda offering a lot of bang for ur buck right now.

Last year of course, I couldn't be without a computer the 2 weeks, it would have taken them to ship the new computer to me. Sooooooooooooo... I went with an off the shelf computer from Best Buy.

When you're in the middle of a phone call and you put them on hold on so you can catch the BB commercial !!

You try to have conversations about BB with your non interested friends, and get sarcastic comments like this:

cyn: frig I wish the live feeds were active already, geez

cyn: *squirms impatiently*

eternallyblue: yeah me too, i can't wait to hear about how janey bites her toenails and howie likes boobs and ricardo is a slut

cyn: LMAFAO

when you come to this thread thinking that you could start your 12 step program and find that you are not the only one in denial :unsure:

My name is Kegbelly

and I am a BB and Morty's addict

thank you step 1 down 11 more to go :lol::huh::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just reminding all of us addicts that today is a good day for the showers! :lol: Gotta clean up for the live show, ya know! :D

You know you're a BB addict if.........

You have a counter on your myspace profile to countdown the days untill big brother season starts, and then the days until the first eviction, then days until first food comp, then days until second eviction, then days until America

Your addicted when a guy tries to talk to you and the first question you ask him is "So do you watch BB?"

If NO: Walk away :angry:

If Yes: really so whats you name again...... :)

If Whats BB: Slash his tires :P

Guest jordansmom

You know you're addict when...

You start playing the game at home. My son and I are trying to backdoor my husband for snoring.

When you're playing for a "Word Jong" badge at Pogo.com and you try to use the word BUSTO! :D

hahahaa Ceci.. i thought i was the only one that did that!!!!!!

ummm hey, Ceci.. what are you doing over there at pogo during the bb season????? dont you know its off limits to go anywhere but HERE!!!!

::::::::::runs off to tell on Ceci::::::::::::::: :P

Well when you're up to 3 or 4 in the morning every night, it's easy to watch feeds and play pogo... surprising enough, morty's is slow at that time of the morning. ;)

Archived