Kaysar

Jem

Kaysar.jpgWhy you should vote for me:

If voted back in the house, I vow to reform the health care system, save social security, create more after school programs, balance the budget, get rid of PB&J and still manage to win the Grand Prize of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaysar is blogging about his time on the show... He is starting with the stuff that happened before the show started... Thought some of you might like to read it...

Kaysar's blog

King of crappy game play goes to Marcellus. Although, Kaysar is up there too. It's weird that people who play the game badly have huge fans. I'm even a fan of Kaysar and Marcellus.

I donno it may be tied or Kaysar with a slight edge. Marcellas had a built in trust in those who betrayed him. Kaysar put his fate in the hands of those from another alliance.

You know.. during BB6 I enjoyed Kaysar and thought he was great, etc etc.

With allstars comming up, I have to wonder why I liked him THAT much. He was a nice guy, yes. Do I really feel like he is allstars material? Absolutely not. I don't feel that he deserves ANOTHER shot.

Janie on the other hand.. :)

I liked Kaysar, mainly because he was such a cutie. And he was very nice, and smart.

Just not BB smart. In fact, he's down right stupid when it came to BB. He definitely doesn't deserve to be in Allstars just for the simple fact that he's an idiot when it comes to BB. He didn't know how to play, and he doesn't deserve a third chance at trying.

I loved Kaysar, and I think that if we gave him another chance, he wouldn't make the same mistakes, I know there's no way to know for sure unless we do, so why not?

Kaysar HAD another chance when we was voted back in the house. But instead he was naive enough to believe a females tears. He doesn't deserve to be back in the house. I liked Kaysar, don't get me wrong. He was a nice, smart man. He's just too naive about people to be on BB. He doesn't deserve to be back for Allstars.

I meant that he wouldn't give the HOH comp. up again. but as long as Janelle is in there from BB6, i don't really care from that season, I liked Howie and want him to be on BB All Stars just because he's fun to watch, not saying he deserves it or not, just would like to see him again because he was entertaining.

I still love Kaysar, the mistake he made was a direct result of being in sequester so he didn't know not to trust BJ girl. I'll vote for him to get another second chance cause I do think he deserves it. But your right, that was the pivitol moment that ended up winning Maggs the game

I still love Kaysar, the mistake he made was a direct result of being in sequester so he didn't know not to trust BJ girl. I'll vote for him to get another second chance cause I do think he deserves it. But your right, that was the pivitol moment that ended up winning Maggs the game

He was gone ONE WEEK!!!! :lol: how much was gonna change? I agree in the long run it wasnt good for Jen but that one moment she played a hell of a lot better than Boresar ever did

Guest Shockalot

People are talking about Jennifer like she was supposed to help King Kaysar win?

The guy went and VOLUNTEERED all the information to her, without her even asking and while she was flying under the radar.

Then he returns and does the same thing lol!?

When asked afterwards why he felt the need to go and volunteer information to Jennifer he explained that he wanted to prove the Muslims were not dumb and knew things.

Wow.

Yeah, Kaysar is a genius alright.. and no Graphics Designer could have pulled off what he did last week!

;)

People are talking about Jennifer like she was supposed to help King Kaysar win?

The guy went and VOLUNTEERED all the information to her, without her even asking and while she was flying under the radar.

Then he returns and does the same thing lol!?

When asked afterwards why he felt the need to go and volunteer information to Jennifer he explained that he wanted to prove the Muslims were not dumb and knew things.

Wow.

Yeah, Kaysar is a genius alright.. and no Graphics Designer could have pulled off what he did last week!

;)

:lol: I think what got me riled up is people saying he was a good player NO HE WASN'T. Fine u tihnk he was a great guy. But he sucked at playing the game. I look at it as a game. I Loved Adria, but Diane played her ass perfectly!

Guest Shockalot
:lol: I think what got me riled up is people saying he was a good player NO HE WASN'T. Fine u tihnk he was a great guy. But he sucked at playing the game. I look at it as a game. I Loved Adria, but Diane played her ass perfectly!

I could not stand Janelle but I acknowledge she was a real player.

Howie was a reasonably decent player.

Kaysar just sucked at game play.

People forget that sometimes because we tend to remember who was 'our favourite' in terms of popularity and personality.

Maggie was an absolutely brilliant player, maybe one of the best ever, if not the best - but people dont think of that because they 'didnt like her personality' or something.

Guest Shockalot
I can't wait to vote Kaysar back in the house! It'll be great to see him again!

For a week or two.

Then he gets voted out again after blowing it at every turn.

Why not just enjoy his website and appearances instead of making the BB game suffer with him?

Archived