Kaysar

Jem

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heck, i gave him a vote....... i figured i would do the "three strikes your out" for kaysar so for me he gets one more go. maybe this year he can keep all his plans to himself and not be so OUT with what he did. keep everything to himself untill the end.

in the end, i think it doesnt matter anyways, CBS will put whoever they want in if we dont vote them in. they might as well just throw the 12 in they want and leave us to to guessing.

allstar edition with one of the worst player ever :angry::angry::angry::o

Well........ i would like to see howie janelle and kaysar back in the house for sure. the ones from the other seasons are annoyyyyyyyyyying. BB6 was by far the best.

and come on people, kaysar is a good guy and felt bad for stupid cry baby jennifer... that's why he let go...... give the guy another chance! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

why are you even begging. Trust me he is getting in. If by some odd chance the fans dont vote him in the producers will. So will your precious Janie. I would love to see them both not make it and hear how your world is going to end without them!! sob sob sob! Did you see the guys plea on BB7 site only 8 seconds god no wonder I dont like him. The guy is so boring!!!!!!!!

sadly the two time loser is a lock

Someone here in the forum told me that Kayser looked like he was going to hit Ivette and showed a pic of him standing over her with fists clenched..I just want to say I saw that particular clip last night and whoever said that was right on! He really looked like he was going to hit her , I would never vote his sorry a22 back in that house!

Reading all these posts, and people saying how Dull kaysar is, let me remind you of how he sealed Crappies fate, by perfect strategy alone. Also the day were he hovered over ivette, after she made the most reacist comment, that was entertaining as hell. It was Kaysars presence that made michael and crappy fight. It was Kaysars nomination that set up the howie rampage on the freindshit.

Kaysar was the single reason why BB6 was so entertaining after he was gone the second time. He loet go of that button (WHICH WAS A HUGE MISTAKE), but made for some interesting TV after that.

So Kaysars presence in the house is absolutely needed to shake things up. Even if he gets evicted he pave a tornado through his path.

My Vote is for Kaysar all the way. Im also voting Janelle, howie, James, The evil Dr.Will, Diane, Danielle and lisa. the rest i dont care about.

And the only reason why maggie won the stupid game was because of a mistake Kaysar made of letting that button go. As smart as he is, i bet he will now never give up that HOH title again, to anyone.

I liked Kasar last season, even though he made one of the biggest blunders in BB history. I'd like to see him back, but I hope he plays a smarter game this time. Getting out foxed by Jen, who's no mental giant, would be a good reason not to get voted on an All Stars Show.

Archived