Kaysar

Jem

They all got kicked out unless they were in the final 2 ! And I have to agree just because he got kicked out 2 does not mean he does not deserve another chance like everyone else.How many people wished amy would have been back and she was evicted twice. So being evicted 2 is not a good reason if you don't like him don't vote for him. If you think this all went to his head fine. Not everyone agrees with everyone elese we all have our own favorites no one should be bashed for voicing their opinions. It s nice to be able to chat about our thoughts without belittling someone for their thoughts. Its also not nice to judge people from what you see on tv. You can judge the way they played or their behavior on the show but we don't know what they are really like.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coollogocom1297342483ij.gif

Clean slate for everyone, in my opinion.

I'm reserving my love and hate until such time as each houseguest merits it for what they do inside the house THIS season.

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

And Kaysar's definitely NOT ugly, so he will be either good or bad.

Now I just have to decide if he's a "cutie" or a "hottie".

Hmmm, I can't decide! Ok, he's BOTH!

just because Kaysar didnt do an interview or chat on Morty's, doesnt mean he is not campaigning. I have seen a couple interviews and apperances. I think he even did one online interview at starbucks on the way home from NYC.

speaking of campaigning.... there are a few others that havent been hot on the campaigning. maybe some think they need to campaign to the max, and some think that they dont need to campaign a lot.

and we all have our favorites... some people dont like kaysar and feel he shouldnt be in the allstar house, or cowboy who rode his imaginary horse to 2nd place, or Dr. Will because he has already won. If asked why the nerd herd shouldnt be in the house... the typical answer would be: "because they suck and everyone hates them". so i guess the typical answer to why Kaysar shouldnt be in the house is because he was evicted 2 times already.

PS i voted for kaysar to go back in. 3rd time is a charm.

I guess i came off a little harsh. The arguments are really good. Lets face it i am a kaysar fan, and i dont unserstand how people can dislike him. Just like non kaysar fans wonder how people can still like him. I guess in the end it comes down to how people think. This will determine who they like and dislike. And i that is there right to think how they want.

But in the end, were doing it for the love of the game. We argue, debate, etc.. all for the purpose that our all star gets in. Best of luck to all of you!

I don't have a problem with Kaysar going back a third time but he better show me something this time besides his ass going out the door!

When all these egos get in the house, it ought to be real interesting. Kaysar because of his huge fan base and good looks, Howie because he thinks he's all that and a pair of boobies, Will's dastardly game play, James because he's one of the best liars (next to Will) to ever play the game besides being the card-carrying Veto King, Marcellas' narcissistic personality, Janelle, the buxom blonde who stood up to the nerd herd and Alison for sleeping her way to the top.

Love it! I can hardly wait! :D

OK How's this... I was a Kaysar fan until I found out the popularity has gone to his head and he thinks he is so well like that he DONT need to campaign? That he doesn't need to talk to the people that are going to vote him back in, because they are going to vote for him anyway, so why watse his time? That good enough for you?

-------------

He talked to me. I sent him an e-mail and he replied by saying thanks for taking the time to write and thanks for the votes.

Seems like you two have something in common. You can't seem to get over Cappy. Does it keep ya awake at night? Come on, tell us, ya know that it does.. - Orionv

You're right, I do. Midget, arrogant, steriod freaks with a Napoleonic complex that think their God's gift kind of affect me that way... :lol::lol::lol:

Of course, I don't post about 'crappy' continuously in every thread either (even though I do go overboard sometimes.) BTW, what happened to 'Shocklite?' His posts and polls all seemed to have disappeared, but they were here this morning????

I liked Kaysar until he let go of the button... Damn... What was he thinking? I agree with most that my tie to the "SOV's" was that I hated the "Freakship" so much! Every week I thought I was going to gag watching them.

Back to Kaysar.. He will definatley have to work on keeping himself in the house. As many have stated, he and Will, they will be the first targets. It will be interesting to see how they try to sway the thoughts of the others in the house. It will not be wasy, especially if James is in the house. James will probably work on getting those two out first also, it will give him a better chance.

Your thoughts???

"You're right, I do. Midget, arrogant, steriod freaks with a Napoleonic complex that think their God's gift kind of affect me that way... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Of course, I don't post about 'crappy' continuously in every thread either (even though I do go overboard sometimes.)"

But the simple fact that your name is "crappysucks" means that you are talking about him everytime you post.

Since this is the Kaysar thread, looking forward to seeing him again. We'll see what happens. Would you want to be the one to evict America's Favorite in BB7? I think that would be a bad move all the way around. Look what happened to Jen.

I say let him again I really enjoyed watching him get kicked out, it was the best part of last season, I wanna see it again. Besides after he gets the boot for the third time he really will be the king, the king of getting evicted. :P

Personally i think Howie made the dumbest move in BB hsitory by listening to the nerd herd and nominating james.

Am I the only one who remembers that as he was leaving Kayser told his team that they were to call a truce with the friendship and work with them to get James out? I think that one was more Kayser's fault than Howie's

him and howie single handed ruin bb6 for me

yes I am unpopular because I was once a fan of kaysars but was totally turn off. He had 2 chances and both times his ego caused him to lose. People say he was honorable, but he lied and backstab just like everyone else does. HEY KARSAR FANS, TAKE A REALITY PILL AND NO PETITIONS this year when he's voted out.

Only thing dumber then kaysar, are his fans that can't face HE'S A EGOTISITAL MORON.

This is meant to vent not to insult fans sorry :)

I could shave my dogs ass and lead him around backwards and he be better looking then Kaysar

ok SickofKaysar :lol: you had me all the way until that last sentence. kaysar is so better looking than your dogs butt! but if you use that in the Cowboy thread, i would totally agree.

;)

Archived