Kaysar

Jem

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is pretty much a repeat thread (with ours posted on)...but did my thread actually get taken off? Please tell me this was created in lieu of so as to not create a string of "campaigh" threads...not because Morty's site has become Nazi only allowing certain threads?!?

I was a kaysar fan last year, but honestly....don't want to see him back in...

yea same feeling for me too. i'm still a kaysar fan but since theres only a limited number of spots i rather see more entertainment and kaysar just doesnt scream wild and crazy fun in my opinion. lol i rather see howie and janelle in there. they just made my live feeds so much more fun last summer.

Remember Jun & Alison at the end of season 4??? If there is only the "sh&t starters" for good TV & no good guys...who is there to like & make the evil guys fun to hate on?

Kaysar is too introspective and non-confrontational to be an All Star.

He is a hottie, and I rooted for him last yr, but as said earlier, he blew it big time on the Jennifer...

No third time the charm, ta ta cutie. :rolleyes:

ahhh heck... doesnt everyone get a 3rd chance? even criminals get a 3 strikes and you are out.

:P

as long as hobag allison, ivette, fugly brother and sister dont get votes...... i will be happy <_<

I hear ya fizzle! I just posted the other day that I could go the rest of my life without hearing the phrase 'Cowboy up' and there is the big eared doofus, yelling it again. The thought of that waste of skin getting another chance gives me douche chills!

Kaysar wont get a vote from me.

Hence the screen name...

:) Sorry to have to disagree with ya here Crappy... Ya know I love ya, but I can't vote for Kaysar this time around... Love him, but I just don't feel he deserves another chance...

You know jjnshn that's what some of the past house guest I have been talking to said too... That he was so popular that the took it for granted...

Archived