Kaysar

Jem

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the June 21st show again last night and I have to say Kaysar is just gorgeous!

About the room that has a secret upstairs, I wonder if that would lead into another house? The theme is heaven and hell isn't it? I read that on a few boards, so if the house we all saw is the 'hell' house, then maybe it has a secret door to another house that is designed with heaven in mind, probably wrong but, just a thought...lol

maybe they're taking a page out of the Australia version. Don't they have 2 houses on the go at the same time right now? ~ chickadee

you are thinking of the UK BB. they have the main house and then a secrete house next door.

Australia has only one house, but they did have a "revenge" room that the first two voted out went to and they were given the opertunity to seek revenge on the housemates for a week as a task set by BB... if at the end of the week they passed the task without getting caught they were allowed back into the house. the two girls that were in the revenge room DID pass the task and were sent back into the main house.

this too would be a great idea to do with BB USA.

fizzle Posted Today, 11:39 AM

Australia has only one house, but they did have a "revenge" room that the first two voted out went to and they were given the opertunity to seek revenge on the housemates for a week as a task set by BB... if at the end of the week they passed the task without getting caught they were allowed back into the house. the two girls that were in the revenge room DID pass the task and were sent back into the main house.

this too would be a great idea to do with BB USA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now that I would like to see in BB7, wouldn't that shake things up a bit? :D

in the revenge room, the two girls that were in there got to see what was going on in the house and they would plan revenge on the ones that voted for them to be nominated.... they ended up targeting just two other housemates. they would wait till everyone was outside and then they would sneak into the house and take stuff from the girls they were targeting. they stole some of their clothes, they hid some of their stuff. it was really funny.

Archived