Kaysar

Jem

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaysar's site

Forget that link right now... I just got this in my e-mail...

We are still underoing routine maintenance but for those of you who are having trouble getting on to the site you may be about to get on with this link for the time being. http://72.41.126.201/forum/index.php

Thank You,

Kaysar

Everyone is focusing on the bad moves Kaysar made, which I agree that he did make some bad moves. But you have to hand it to him for splitting the house up since when he became HoH he & Janelle were up against the whole house. He shouldn't have lasted more than 3 weeks. He played Howie, Rachel, James, Maggie, Beau, & Eric perfectly with that move (putting up Maggie & James).

I think that was good game play as opposed to Michael who just whined about inevitably being kicked off.

Janelle also would not have continued to make it without this great move.

america wont never learn. the cycle continues with k loser

lol @ crappy but remember the cycle has him getting evicted

btw :huh: i am a male :huh:

I'm sure he will - I liked him that season but realize he wasn't a gamer. I wasn't going to vote for him this time around, but then all the haters popped in and I realized I had to do it - just so the haters would have something to do.

So I started voting for Kaysar. Now hopefully he can keep his trap shut - not broadcast his strategy to everyone, and get booted the first week. :lol:

BTW - didn't realize you're male - change that to underwear in a bunch! :lol:

:D:D:D:D should be a good season

I'm not a Kaysar hater, I rooted for his cute a** ...but he had one huge misstep which

served to override his initial potential.

Plus, I just don't think I can stomach JediHowie chanting "Kaaayzzzaarrr" all summer :wacko:

I have been voting for Kaysar and will continue to. Yes that thing with Jen pissed me off but that does not change my opinion about Kaysar. You guys can hate all you want, but he will be in the house. He might not be the most loud entertaining person in the house, but I'd rather have him than some annoying a** people who never shut up.

Besides guys, the saying is 3 strikes your out, not 2. Give him another chance.

Currently I'm not as intrigued with Kaysar as I was last season. I won't be horribly disappointed if he doesn't return to all-stars; however, if Janelle returns then Kaysar must return, too. The Kaysar and Janelle late, late night show was sweet. I'm on the east coast and some mornings I

Archived