Kaysar

Jem

Whether you liked Kaysar or didn't like Kaysar last season if he's given the chance to be one of the 20 .. people will vote however they like. And no one who complains about him in this thread will have any more say about it then the people who support him.

To some degree we really don't get to pick who we want in the house .. since it's up to the CBS producers to pick the 20 .. and then after that it's majority rules as to who gets to be in the house.

And not everybody is going to use the same criteria to vote people in. Some people are going to vote for those that they thought had good game, some are going to vote for the houseguests they like, no matter how they played the game .. some are going to vote for people they think other people will hate just to stir the pot and create some drama .. and still others are going to use some combination of all of the above when they cast their votes.

Some people are going to vote once for each HG they want and others are going to text, or vote online until their fingers are sore.

Ultimately EVERYONE here has a different opinion .. whether on Kaysar or someone else.

Personally I liked watching him last season .. even when he made moves that weren't smart ..

If he's one of the 20 == I wont know if I want him back till I see whose available to pick from.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could not stand Janelle but I acknowledge she was a real player.

Howie was a reasonably decent player.

Kaysar just sucked at game play.

People forget that sometimes because we tend to remember who was 'our favourite' in terms of popularity and personality.

Maggie was an absolutely brilliant player, maybe one of the best ever, if not the best - but people dont think of that because they 'didnt like her personality' or something.

And the BJ Queen was any better? Now that there is some distance from season 6, I think we can agree that Janelle, and the Maggot had game, followed by James. And since watching Maggie and her fat ass is about as interesting as watching paint dry, I hope we see James and Janelle.

Here's hoping like many others that we see two from every season...

For a week or two.

Then he gets voted out again after blowing it at every turn.

Why not just enjoy his website and appearances instead of making the BB game suffer with him?

Still not over that whole Kaysar thing, huh? :o

ya know, the more i read his blog, the less i want him back. :(

I haven't read his 'blog'

(I might check that out tomorrow)

I was a Kaysar fan too. I voted ONE time during the Kaysar / Eric Choice.

For someone who was pulled along into the game by a friend... and wasn't really a manipulative money-fame-hungry player who's idea it was to do BB ........ he tried his best to play the game as best he could...... we all screamed at our TV sets... KAYSAR DON'T BELIEVE HER :excl::excl::excl:

How he'd be this time around????

It's anybody's guess.

I'll be suprised if he dosen't make the cut tho.

Guess we'll all have to wait and see.

OHHHH ..... and - GOOOOOO Janelle ;)

:lol: with a name like crappysucks doesnt seem like you should talk about people not being over something :lol:

:lol: I'm over it, I'm just afraid if I change the name who will know me?

Maybe I'll change my username to 'The Artist Formerly Known as Crappysucks...' :lol:

PS - Just checked my profile - I can't see where I can change my username - and I'm not starting over from scratch.

Besides, I wouldn't know what to call myself...

PS - Just checked my profile - I can't see where I can change my username - and I'm not starting over from scratch.

It can be done, but you would have to PM on of us Mods and with a new name.

Guest Shockalot
It can be done, but you would have to PM on of us Mods and with a new name.

May I suggest 'Yapps McMouthy' as a new name.

That way we can all recognise you still.

;)

For a week or two.

Then he gets voted out again after blowing it at every turn.

Why not just enjoy his website and appearances instead of making the BB game suffer with him?

I'll just have to cross my fingers really hard that he has FINALLY learned the third time around. I have faith in him. If not, at least it will be good to see him again. I want to see him get down and dirty!

I will probably vote for Kaysar to return because I think he is one of the most gorgeous men to ever enter the BB House. I will probably vote for Mike Boogie because he made the house fun. There will be others I vote for because they were smart players. We all have our reasons why we vote for certain people and I doubt we'll all use the same criteria. I would like it if they put in all the second place winners and then let majority rule on the rest. If that means Kaysar returns, I would be very OK with it.

I dont think I'll be voting for Kaysar this time around. I was a fan of his last year and even an enthusiastic "finger banger" But Half the fun of voting for Kaysar last year was because he was up against Eric. The look on Eric's face was priceless. I also think Kaysar's Ego has gone thru the roof, and I think it would put a HUGE target on his back. I really think he's a nice guy and dont wanna see him voted off a 3rd time. I would much rather see Janelle and/or James or Howie

I'll be voting for him! :D

*singing in the tune of the infamous MTV theme*

"I want my eye candyyyyy!!!

i was a kaysar fan last year and still am a bit, i'll admit he didn't play the game all that great but i also don't think he played a bad game i think he made one BIG BIG mistake but mostly did alright, i really loved the part where he told maggie that he sealed her partners fate in the game... i watched that over and over again anyways i think i may vote for kaysar not because i think he was a good playr but because i liked to watch him on tv, thats how i'm basing most my votes because they were a power player in previous BB could get them voted out first this time around this should be a real interesting season

i've only watched bb for the last 3 years now so i ain't hip on the first 3 seasons or their cast (with the exception of marcellas) and season 6 was by far my favorite but the ones i would like to see most get back into the house in order would be

James (but i'm afraid he may be a huge target)

Janelle

Kaysar

Alison

Howie

Jase

those are really the only ones i really want to see back in the game james was probably my all time favorite but he may be in alot of trouble if he can't network and make freinds fast

• 3 weeks later...

i dont vote for losers :D

Archived