Diane

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Diane. Not only do I hope she gets in, I hope she wins the whole damn thing! I love this girl and I can't stress that enough. She was wicked when it came down to challenges, smart, and real. There's a certain "broken-ness" to her. You know she's been through some sh*t or something that she was willing to pass on the money for love with one she thought was a "nice guy". It was all very sad. I'd love to see her come back, save face, and kick some ass!

Hey everyone!

I've been talking to Yana....so I thought I would stop by and say hello. Not sure if I should be scared or not, since I did read all the posts in this thread, LOL.....ouch! (p.s. My tan is real asshole, I'm half american indian, so I suppose you can blame it on my heritage). But don't worry, it takes a lot to offend me, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion (coming from the most opinionated person on the planet...) so I won't say a damn word about the negative shiznet, LOL, well except one, But I do wanna say that I will never say another word about someone I don't know because I DO know what that feels like....not fun. Most importantly Big Brother is coming round the corner fast, so I just wanted to remind everyone to keep voting. Lots of wonderful people and tough competitors to choose from, so vote and help them get back into the house!!!!!! It's gonna be a crazy season! CBS.com. I should be stopping by Tuesday night for a chat here so keep an eye out for that!!!! Take care and I'd always love a vote too.

Diane (Big Brother 5)

Diane you are one of the few I am voting for... As much as my fingers will let me. I'll definately be in the chat on Tuesday. Remember... You don't need a guy to win. And if you do hook up... Use them before they can use you.

Guest StarBaby

I'm going to go vote for Diane right now, cause she called a certain poster an a**ho**. (edited to not break the rules)

Guest StarBaby

I've done some stupid stuff over guys in the past. Everyone deserves a second chance right? Well not everyone, but I wouldn't mind seeing Diane in the house.

You guys are awesome already. I can't wait to have the chat Tuesday! Please forgive my sailor mouth, something my father passed down, LOL. I'm trying to quit. Thank God that's my only addiction. Thanks for the back-up crappysucks on my heritage. I suppose I should have classified myself a little better.....yes I have indian in me.....the kind that lived in the south west of America and not in India, LOL. Starbaby, thanks for getting my sense of humor.

p.s. Just say no to men!

Diane

Diane has my vote .. I really want to see her in an endurance comp against Ally, and rematched with Jase .. and possibly Kaysar, who broke the record last year, (besides the dumb move of taking his hand off the buzzer).

:::::::::shuffles around all the crap::::::::::::

You know what i find great about Diane posting here?????? it wasnt all about "ME ME ME". She spoke of this summer being a great season and how there are lots of great competitors on the list and to vote vote vote. she didnt campain herself like a hooker on a corner ( ok, you guys can laugh here)

ohhh and i just KNEW that she didnt have a spray on tan ~ maybe calvin needs one but diane sure doesnt.

I have not been voting because i dont think it matters anyways, but you know........... i am very impressed and i think i will take a little walk over to CBS and vote for Diane... just in case it matters! :D

Oh fizzle .. you know Calvin is just perfect how he is, he doesn't need to get a tan. And he's not an @$$hole either. That's a bit harsh.

And it is very nice of her to just encourage people to vote, though not necessarily for her.

I also finally was able to see her vote for me video on CBS's site, and I really liked it .. but if Diane comes back here -- don't be so harsh on yourself hon, you may have thought you were 'insecure' about Drew .. but to me, you just looked like someone who fell in love, and he screwed you over in the end. Shame on him, not on you!! :)

I hope to see you back this summer!!

Diane has now become "DIAMOND DIANE" to me.... she did a great job in her return video and is a great competitor. A summer with out Diamond Diane in the house would be a sad one for me.

Drew played the "good boy" role... but was a wolf in sheep's clothing... he screwed her !

Archived