Diane

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Carvin..the best player never wins...well he did one year and that was WIll...the house always gets together and gangs up on the best player tossing him/her out like James...he should have won.

As for heart and feelings....are those the same emotional heart and feeling showings that Marcellas and Bunky (and others) are put down for?

Are heart and feelings only related to romps in the sack in a house with someone you hardly know?

The truly best players never do win.

In Diane's case, it's cause Drew lied to her, he had promised her he'd choose her over CB, but he chose CB cause he knew compared to CB he'd win.

Alison, season 4 -- should have won. She won the most comps, convinced people to keep her the most, and also convinced other people to evict other people for her. She told people what they wanted to hear. She played on their emotions, and their lust. She was the best player. But she took second place to Jun, because enough people got screwed because of her, that they were angry about it.

Danielle, Season 3 -- should also have won. But because they saw DR footage, and saw how honest she was in there about her stratagey, and because they all felt played -- they voted for Lisa, cause Lisa was nice about them in her DR and she didn't take the money when offered to, over Danielle.

Season 6 -- many felt that Janelle was the best player. I don't know if I'd say she was the best. But she was also evicted third.

On HC's once Marcellas got upset and spoke about season 3. He said the the people who don't win, aren't thinking about the end game. That they aren't focusing on how not to make the Jury mad, so they're not really the best players. He said this in defense of Lisa.

But I don't agree with that. I don't like that the HG's who got ousted get to choose the winner. Because for them, it's personal. And by giving the win to someone else .. because they didn't upset you as much .. doesn't seem right to me. For me that feels like the grown up version of, I'm taking my ball and I'm going home, because you don't want to play how I want to.

Which as a side note .. it's always impressed me that Diane still voted for Drew, and Nathan still voted for Ali.

Even after they were 'played' they were able to look beyond their hurt feelings, and reward the person they felt played best.

Archived