Diane

Guest 6Borders

Gosh I can't believe anyone is talking "fake" on Diane - you should be over on Janelle's sit posting everything fake about her. A spray on tan is nothing compared to how many of Janelle's 2000 parts are fake. I personally thought Diane added nothing to BB, and I doubt she will get back in. I would say she is in the bottom of the 20.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to talk about fake - last summer was fake! Janie's bottle blonde hair, collagen lips and implanted boobies made her look like a Barbie doll. Don't get me wrong, I loved her, fake or not cuz she was in the fiendsheep's faces (bye bye bitches!) Apeshit, J-Blo, etc. fake fake fake - and Maggot should have used her nurse's employee discount to do something to make her fake-assed smile look more genuine. Crappy's oversized pecs were compensating for a lack of growth hormone and hair. Summer Of Fake should have been the theme instead of Summer of Secrets in BB6.

Diane was real and who can fault her for falling for Drew! He's eye candy for sure, but they also had a lot in common both being away from their twin. That's something only a twin can really understand.

in terms of annoyance she just below holly

keep her out :o

in my dream janelle and diane will have an alliance and that would be icing on the cake diane i love your season thought it was crappy what drew did to you hope you and janelle make it to the end looking forward to your chat tommarow.

Diane, i would LOVE to hear your thoughts on Janelle. i think you two could go far in the game and really do some damage! lol. Anyways, whoever you choose to align with doesn't really matter, i just want to see you back in the house! right now your my pick to win. No doubt you've got what it takes both physically and mentally (as long as you don't get hung up on some boy ;) )

good luck to you.

in my dream janelle and diane will have an alliance and that would be icing on the cake diane i love your season thought it was crappy what drew did to you hope you and janelle make it to the end looking forward to your chat tommarow.

Somebody call me??? :lol:

VOTE DIANE!

I hope Diane gets voted in, and then goes on to win the whole damn thing. I liked the way she played in BB5, except for the Drew thing. I didn't like Drew, there was just something about him, but anyway I hope Diane stays away from the romance, and concentrates on winning the money.

Diane's Plea!

BB5 Diane." When I want something I get it."

BB5 Diane." I'm not gonna walk around and kiss everybody's ass in this house cause it's not the type of person I am."

BB5 Diane." I'm gonna pretend I'm at t he bar."

BB5 Diane." I said you're not dumb, and neither are we, that's all I said."

NDR Diane." I feel like being a tough ruthless b!tch is being a good player."

BB5 Diane."Girls like me don't give guys like him the time of day."

BB5 Scott (Inaudible to me)." Trailer trash."

NDR Diane." I'm tough, I'm a fighter, I'm not a pansy a$$."

BB5 Diane." Jase and Scott I nominated you two."

NDR Diane." I was the best player in BB 5, but, I got wrapped up in a stupid boy."

BB5 Diane."God I'm in love with Drew."

BB5 Diane." Drew is like sent from heaven. I don't even know if they make men like him on the earth."

BB5 Diane." I had my eye on you since that first day.that I sat next to you on the couch. Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

NDR Diane. And he s**ewed me at the end."

BB5 Drew." I got to choose between a girlfriend and a best friend and at this time I choose to evict you Diane."

NDR Diane." I regret it every day of my lifebecause being with him cost me the entire game.We all know I would have won. I wanna go back in and I'm playing for money and that's it! I don't give a shit about anybody else that's in there but me, that's why I wanna g o back in."

BB5 Diane."Nobody brings me down."

Mark my words...

IF BB WANTS ANY RATINGS WHATSOEVER, DIANE WILL BE IN THAT HOUSE...

And if for some rare chance that my little chat with Arnie doesn't work, I have my army of

sm_133_dippybird.jpg

as back up...

Diane, don't you worry about the assclowns here dissing you.. I will deal with them personally...

You can concentrate on winning BB All Stars... GO GET EM' GIRL!!!!!! SHOW NO MERCY!!!

:wub:

NDR Diane." I was the best player in BB 5, but, I got wrapped up in a stupid boy."

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, eh? - he wasn't such a stupid boy after all......if the best players do get chosen for the all-stars ---they'll eat her up for dinner and spit her out in the morning...

Ho hum....the ones who think they are clever and get picked off just happen to have a lust interest on the show that they can blame in the end. Go figure.

Archived