Big Brother 7: What changes would you make?

Brekkie Boy

I was thinking about the show and, I know 12 hg's are going in but what if a twist was the other 8 will be in the house also, there could be a section of the house that we are not told about yet,,,it could happen and if it did a lot of strategies would have to change..what do you think??

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking about the show and, I know 12 hg's are going in but what if a twist was the other 8 will be in the house also, there could be a section of the house that we are not told about yet,,,it could happen and if it did a lot of strategies would have to change..what do you think??

It could be like a haunted house or a carnival house - "the houseguests under the stairs" type of situation, whereas only those with live feeds know they are there because they only come out at night. I like the idea - actually I like any idea that isn't a so called "producer's twist" but something that is a real surprise, to the viewers and houseguests. :)

I actually do like that idea. Like, right when it gets down to the final 3 & you think you've screwed all you can screw & beaten them all...Ha, Ha, Ha! In come more people to rebalance things. Or something like that. Hey, I don't work for BB for a reason, OK? But I like the screwing over the the best of the screwer-overers. Because inevitable the chances are that it's going to be some jerks left at the end anyways. The people we or I like will be gone already (it's Murphy's law...that always happens to the people I pick to win). The only Reality people I picked to win that actually did were Chip & Kim on TAR a few years back. That was a good day. :D

Could they do a BB with Apes who use sign language? We could have an intepreter...of course American sign language for you, Carvin. :P That could be interesting with more than 1 alpha male & all those hairy arm pits (& everyother pit or crevice they may have). They should make it during mating season too. They can call it BB Season of Mating. All that poo flung around! God, I've got to get an agent (or a psychiatrist).

What I meant was that if it got down to only a few left who thought "ha,ha! I have gotten to the end & beaten most of them and am now in a great semi-victorious place." It would turn out that when others were to come in they were not sitting as pretty as they had originally thought. Ooooh...maybe the others that come in have been watching live feeds & have an unfair advantage & can rock the house with spilling secrets about others!

You know that CBS is just as sneeky as Big Brother is.

They start out saying the it is America's Choice, right? WRONG!!

Now the tell us that we can vote, right? But well only get to choose six of the twelve?

Now if there are only 12 in the house and the top 3 women and top 3 men of our vote totals get in, then I think that the twist is that our top 6 get in and...

The bottom 6 are the other 6. The 3 women who get the fewest votes, i.e. the 3 we don't want most, and the same for the bottom 3 men, go in to those who we do choose.

This way we get the most popular against the sneekiest.

Sounds like Big Brother doesn't it?!!

Now as for the 'only twelve' houseguests, 12 people into 90 days in teh house doesn't exactly compute folks. It sounds like maybe they already have at least 2 and maybe 4 more houseguests who were so hated that they didn't even want to let us know that they were even posibilities.

Now if we look at the second list that showed up for 5 hours back on June 5th, there are some possibilities.

Amy would go great with Marcellas she is such a lively lush that I don't think she would be one.

Drew would be a possible if Diane gets in. She hates his guts now.

Jason would be a natural to re-pair up with Danielle again and Marcellas would scratch his eyes out after the slam dunk he did on him.

Maggie, what can I say, Ivette, Janelle and Maggie in the same house would be like smoking a cigarette in a room full of TNT.

And the way that Shannon was portrayed with Will in the press, I think she would find a way to castrate him, "Live and On Camera."

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

I think there is a twist hiding somewhere too.

Possibly CBS lets us pick 6 of the most popular, then they pick their 6. I'm assuming the 6 they pick will be from the list already posted? I honestly think there will be at least 2 to 4 more in the house hidden somewhere or brought in as a surprise when the top 12 are announced. Don't ask me why but I just have this feeling something is up.

We'll see.

Archived