Big Brother 7: What changes would you make?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see them doing that Hanklee. and it would suck! imagine them putting the top 6 we voted for and then adding the bottom 6... YIKES :unsure: i would rethink buying the live feeds if there was that many BOTTOM FEEDERS in the house.

i hope that this is not their twist because that is just a horrible thing to do to us BB fans. we arent voting for these idiots for a reason.. WE DONT LIKE THEM!!!

::::::stumbles out of thread:::::::: i know i am not gonna like what they put in the house this year.

I think BB already knows who they want back in the house, so if our votes don't get there choices in, they will put them in with there's. ANd whatever houseguests they wanted back in, that we did vote back in the house, then they probly have back ups that they want in.

So I was thinking about how BB could mix it up this year, and I had what I thought was a cool idea. I doubt the producers would do this, but it would be cool to me :>

What if the rules for HOH/Veto Changed each week? We have six seasons 4-5 of which have different HOH/VETO rules, and we have houseguests playing that are used to Different Rules. So for example this could be implemented in one of two ways 1) By the season the HOH was in 2) Random per week.

So for example 1 - If George won HOH then America would vote out the house guest. If Dr Will won HOH there would be no Veto that week. If Marsalas won HOH it would be the plain Veto that week. If Kaysar won HOH, James would automatically get the Veto :>

In Example 2 - Each week would be predetermined situations like above situations.

The idea needs a LOT of refining, but is the concept interesting to you?

svirf

That's a really cool idea, but it would also be cool if like, BB just predetermined what the rules would be each week, and just not tell the HGs, so no one would ever know what would happen when they were HOH or if they won POV or if there would be a POV.

But wait. why are we even saying this. It isn't like they'll actually DO it or anything. haha

Every year they try to make Veto a new twist by changing the rules .. in season five limiting it to 6 players .. in season 4, making it gold all season, in season 3 making it something you could be placed on the block by using .. and last season there was this 'threat' that the veto MIGHT not be won.

I still think that they throw those vetos around every week too willy nilly, it's totally taken away what I loved about season 2, that they had to actually actively compaign to stay in the house. Anyone who saw the tears, and crying Nicole did the first nomination, to get saved from the block, and have them evict the 'cool' hot mom Sheryl .. can remember why it was so much more challenging .. and appreciate what a great player Will had to be season 2 to get to the end without ever once winning HOH.

I still think that they throw those vetos around every week too willy nilly, it's totally taken away what I loved about season 2, that they had to actually actively compaign to stay in the house. Anyone who saw the tears, and crying Nicole did the first nomination, to get saved from the block, and have them evict the 'cool' hot mom Sheryl .. can remember why it was so much more challenging .. and appreciate what a great player Will had to be season 2 to get to the end without ever once winning HOH.

EXACTLY - Another reason was season 2 was the best, and why Will is the best bb player of All Time.

I personally think the Veto needs to one or twice a season at most - but alas...

Season two is dead! LONG LIVE SEASON TWO!

;)

svirf

I think, once nominations are made then, we the public, votes on if there should be a veto comp.We vote for like up to four hours after the show. If we vote in a comp then the next show they can air the comp and show us the new nominee. If we vote no, they can air something else!

Ooooohhhh Svirf.....me likey.

Definately would make things more interesting if they did some of the things you mentioned.

They could also do something where the HG's compete for the veto, then after the competition, the HoH would reach into a bag filled with veto symbols and pull one out. Whatever season was listed on the veto, that would be the type that it would be.

Cool idea though

Dep

season 2:

Week 1, They all win food for the week

Kent wins a new car.

Mike wins HOH,

Sheryl and Nicole are Nominated

Sheryl is evicted 5 to 3.

Week 2, Justin is expelled from the house.

Krista wins HOH.

Food comp is between Men and Women.

The men win, and the women are on PBJ

Autumn and Kent are nominated.

There is a Mechanical Bull Riding compeition which is between men and women again.

The girls win, and their reward is a Texas Style BBQ and a night without PBJ.

Autumn is evicted 7-o

Week 3, Hardy wins HOH

Will and Shannon are Nominated

The Food comp is an all household comp, with them winning various foods thrown over the wall, that they catch.

Shannon asks to be the one to go from her houseguests, and is evicted.

Week 4, Kent is HOH.

He nominates Mike and Krista

Mike is evicted.

For the food comp, Nicole wins Veggies, Hardy wins Meats, Monica loses Dairy, Mike wins The Starch group, bread, rice, etc. Will wins seafood, Krista misses the fruit question, Bunky wins sweets.

Week 5, Hardy is HOH

For the food comp, they have to eat their favorite meals blended. They're all sucessful except for Krista. So they had food for every day but one that week.

Hardy nominates Will and Kent.

The houseguests get a new pet, Ophelia.

Kent is evicted.

Week 6, Nicole is the new HOH.

Nicole nominates Krista and Monica

The group has to spell words in a giant cereal bowl to win food items.

Krista is evicted.

Week 7, Hardy is the new HOH

The HG's have to find bottles of peanut butter around the house. Julie offers them money, to stick the rest of the house with PBJ. Bunky and Hardy both took the deal, but since the number on Bunky's jar was lower, he won the 5,000 and the HG's are stuck with 4 days of PBJ.

Hardy nominates Will and Bunky, and Bunky is evicted.

week 8, Monica is HOH

Shop 'til You Drop. Each HouseGuest is given four minutes to gather food from the stocked shelves of the food triangle, then navigate a backyard obstacle course. Whatever food they are still carrying at the end and can drop into a shopping cart, they get to keep. They win food for the week.

Hardy and Nicole nominated.

Hardy is evicted

Leaving Monica, Will and Nicole as final three.

Week 9-10, Nicole wins the final HOH

She votes to evict Monica, leaving her and Will as the final two.

So no .. Will never won HOH. He did however win a portion of the two parters a couple of times, but he was never the ultimate victor.

Maggie's pregnant?! I hope when she's in the hospital she has a nurse just like herself. I can hear it now . . .

(oldguy looks up thoughtfully and hears "Twilight Zone" music). "Hey you!! Get your fat a_s outa that bed and clean up this room! You're not goona be treated like the Queen of Sheba just because you had a kid an hour ago." Nurse leaves the room, muttering "Thinks she's hot sh_t because she won a little money on some silly-a_s tv show".

Archived