Big Brother 7: What changes would you make?

Brekkie Boy

All I have to say is..YOU should be working for CBS! Those are all excellent ideas! I like them all esp the one where the prize money decreases. you know some houseguests are going to say "She/he is my friend and friendship is worh more than 100 grand!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they should have put in the "no veto week"like they said they would last season. it would have made the hg think twice about the six finger cowardly plan they so love last season

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about BB7 and the fear this could be a boring house in some ways but challenging in others. Then I thought what if ....

The other 6 people in the house were BB All-Stars from other countries ...

Yes it could be an US versus the other countries but someone will get smart and cross sides. Wouldn't that be a fun "All-Star" House.

Maybe someday a BIG BROTHER ALL-STAR WORLD edition ... LOL

Thus a thought ... B)

concur

1. A lot of people in the US only watch the US version, so they wouldn't know the all stars from another version. So for them, it would sort of be like 6 strangers, and 6 old timers -- there are some that wouldn't mind that, and it might increase viewership of American BB, but I don't know really how that works for ratings and what not .. not sure if nielsen ratings meassure an international audience or not.

2. It might seem like an unfair 'home court advantage' to the American BB All Stars because the rules are different then they are in Foreign BB houses, and your stratagey is probably different if you are voted out based on the public, vs from inside the house.

That's true about the advantage to American BB All Stars, but I think that also applies to BB1 houseguests, because the show was SO different then that I feel like they won't be used to it at all, I think they should be included in BB All Stars, because they did play "Big Brother" but I definitely think, especially if they didn't watch any other seasons, they will have a VERY big disadvantage because they won't really now how to play the game as well.

Guest StarBaby

I think accents from other countries are charming. Diversity is a wonderful thing! As for the underarm hair, is it somehow more "sightly" if it is a man's pit hair? Always wondered about that. I think any pit hair looks (and smells) gross.

Interesting idea, for sure (the mix of all stars), but I don't think it will ever happen. But if it does, I'd watch, as always.

It's no wonder American's have a reputation for being ignorant of the rest of the world then, isn't it! :D

That's the one thing I'd thought of actually and would make the series much more interesting.

There would be no serious disadvantage to the foreigners who played the games under different rules as once they are in, it's a brand new game.

And certainly with some of the UK HMs, they'd be fantastic at playing a tactical game.

I think any pit hair looks (and smells) gross.
Well, I don't make a habit of smelling pits EVER..... :unsure::lol:

But I did spend some time in Phuket and there were a lot of foreign women sunbathing. I would have thought most men wouldn't mind foreign women as they like to go topless. ;)

It's no wonder American's have a reputation for being ignorant of the rest of the world then...

On the other hand, the Euros could possibly learn some hygeine tips being in a house with ignorant Americans. We could teach them about floss and they could share with us the joys of boiled food.

Archived