Steve Moses (Week 8)

Slowpoke

I'm sorry, but Steve is not a good player if he allows Vanessa to run his game.  There was no reason to put up Meg and Jackie.  They were not coming after him.  Why didn't he put up the twin beasts or Austin and one of them?  Ugh!!!  I hate Steve. 

Steve should never have been allowed to be on BB.  He suffers from such social anxieties that it's just torture to watch him.  Plus, he apparently just doesn't have a clue

about ANYTHING.  I used to think it might be an act but it isn't.

I'm sure the houseguests have to sit and wonder how they were strapped with twins, a professional wrestler, AND Steve.  If I were in that cast, I would feel totally screwed.

Steve should never have been allowed to be on BB.  He suffers from such social anxieties that it's just torture to watch him.  Plus, he apparently just doesn't have a clue

Yeah I gave up thinking it was an act a long time ago. He is a mess and not in a good way like Audrey and Van. I don't dislike him as a person but I get no joy out of watching him bumble his way through each day while everyone belittles him. It just makes me feel sad. Will someone please evict him and put him and us feedsters out of our misery?

I'm sure the houseguests have to sit and wonder how they were strapped with twins, a professional wrestler, AND Steve.  If I were in that cast, I would feel totally screwed.

I wish there was a like button.

Yeah I gave up thinking it was an act a long time ago. He is a mess and not in a good way like Audrey and Van. I don't dislike him as a person but I get no joy out of watching him bumble his way through each day while everyone belittles him. It just makes me feel sad. Will someone please evict him and put him and us feedsters out of our misery?

ITA. He may be a superfan, but he is not a super player. He is completely out of his element and the actual game is completely over his head. 

The only thing that makes any kind of sense regarding Steve's nominations of Meg & Jackie is that Steve wants to get back in good with Vanessa, and Jackie was definitely one of Vanessa's targets.

I was expecting Steve to go for a bigger threat to his game, or possibly try to break up Austin & the twins - but Jackie???? the Vegas showgirl. And the way that Steve behaved afterward you'd think he went after a big target. I could understand his meltdown if he had taken a shot at Vanessa & Austin.

Jackie will be missed by Becky, James & Meg and if any of them win the next HOH Steve is going up.

I also think it was stupid for Steve &Johnny Mac to try & form an alliance with Shelling while she was on the block for the second week in a row. Steve & Johnny Mac were playing too passive in rounding up the votes to keep Shelli and by the time that Shelli decided to campaign for votes it was too little too late.

"Creepy" sums it up.  If it gets to a point where the final 5 are the Austwhines, Steve and Vanessa, I'm pretty sure I'll lose all interest in this season.  None of them are the slightest bit likable or interesting. Worst group of misfits ever.

If that winds up being the final five I will cancel my all access UNLESS there is a camera in the jury house. But they've not done that ever as far as I can remember.

"Creepy" sums it up.  If it gets to a point where the final 5 are the Austwhines, Steve and Vanessa, I'm pretty sure I'll lose all interest in this season.  None of them are the slightest bit likable or interesting. Worst group of misfits ever.

creepy is gooooooooooooooood

super-nerd.jpg

Steve should have taken out Vanessa during his short reign as HOH with the DE. Vanessa would not have had the time to talk her way out of it or put the target on Meg. That would have been a big move in the game and I seriously doubt that Austin or the twins would be coming after Steve for backdooring Vanessa.

Last night Steve was talking to himself about getting closer to Meg and I really don't see that happening since he nominated Jackie & Meg during the DE and Jackie was voted out.

Steve missed an opportunity to make a big move that could have been a game changer. He could have even backdoored Austin and broken up a strong trio.

Now he finds himself in the situation where his #1 ally is on the block. And since the HGs are still playing Vanessa's game, Becky will probably be evicted on Thursday.

If that winds up being the final five I will cancel my all access UNLESS there is a camera in the jury house. But they've not done that ever as far as I can remember.

And they never will.

In the Big Brother house, they have a very large production crew working around the clock, keeping an eye on them.

Were they to set up cameras in the jury house, they would need another crew, and that would inflate their budget.

"Creepy" sums it up. If it gets to a point where the final 5 are the Austwhines, Steve and Vanessa, I'm pretty sure I'll lose all interest in this season. None of them are the slightest bit likable or interesting. Worst group of misfits ever.

I literally HATE Steve! grow the "Mommy" f... up! He makes me sick with all his "ohh.. Hug me. I need contact . I need more hugs.!!! YUCK, EEWWWW and other things I cannot say. What a loser of a creep! Matter of fact, the creep groups won't want his pathetic , needy, mentally gone ass in their group either. Have fun finding out what the world REALLY thinks about you, Jackass. That includes the twins and Vanessa. The minute that vote is no longer needed, he can go home to 'Mommmyyy'. There is no excuse for a Steve to be in that house. He thinks he is a world favored, top gun. WHAT A JOKE!!!

I think he wants to be an Ian character and he sucks at it.  I do not care for Steve as a big brother player and I am curious to see how he would play if he were indeed in jeopardy of going to Jury.

I think that Steve made a huge mistake with Vanessa when he attempted to be honest with her and tell the truth when she was on the block with Shelli last week. Steve assumed that Vanessa didn't have the votes to stay in the game. Based on that assumption, he formed an alliance with Johnny Mac& Shelli and told Vanessa that she didn't have his vote because of the 8 person DE alliance.

Vanessa turned on Steve and told Austin & the twins not to trust Steve anymore because he was disloyal to Vanessa.

I believe that Steve targeted Jackie as a way to get back in Vanessa's good graces, and apparently it worked because now all is well within the Scamper Squad.

I think Steve knows exactly what he is doing,  He is playing the "socially inept nerd" very well. On BBAD, he faces the camera and tells us that he is faking it sometimes and also let us know some of his game strategy.   A lot of it makes sense, since he does not want to be seen as a threat. He admits to throwing comps or trying to throw comps when he needs to.  He loves being included in alliances because of the protection they afford him. He continues to fool Becky, James and Meg into believing he is on their side while at the same time letting them believe that Vanessa "tricked" him into putting up Meg and Jackie. His strategy of playing both sides of the house is excellent, neither side suspects he is really a savvy player.  In my opinion Steve is playing the hell out of this game.

I don't think that Steve is emotionally prepared for the point in the game where they must eventually turn on each other to make it to the end. I believe that his blind loyalty to Vanessa is gonna cost him his game. He can only hide behind Vanessa for so long and because Vanessa has crossed so many of the remaining HGs, Steve may end up getting hit trying to protect Vanessa.

No, that was Season 9