Rachel - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Okay you guys, informal poll :-) Which is worse: Danielle's "Hon-estlyyyy" or Rachel's "Let's be honest here"? I think Rachel may have eclipsed the number of times Danielle said her version in the whole 82-odd days, in her first 2 weeks in the house.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay you guys, informal poll :-) Which is worse: Danielle's "Hon-estlyyyy" or Rachel's "Let's be honest here"? I think Rachel may have eclipsed the number of times Danielle said her version in the whole 82-odd days, in her first 2 weeks in the house.

BUT in all Honesty the way Danielle said the word "Honestlyyy" was MUCH MORE annoying.

BUT in all Honesty the way Danielle said the word "Honestlyyy" was MUCH MORE annoying.

lol I think you're probably right. Perhaps it's just the sheer number of times that Rachel finds an excuse to say that phrase that astounds me. Danielle's was like fingernails on a chalkboard, though. I love how at the finale after being busted on for it, she caught herself about to do it again & changed it to "to be perfectly honest". At least Danielle was fun to watch in spite of her annoyances, though :-) After only about 6 days of watching BBAD, I can't say the same for Rachel.

Oh Barf

you know it's really sad that I can't get a good hate on for any of these people.... not even Rachel

They are all just to boring to love or hate

eta. the Oh barf was for shipp's post but a post got in there ahead of me

Gotta be careful where ya barf tee hee :drool:

Like I said in the Brit thread...

She is walking around and calling meetings like some elder statesman! Oh and let's not forget Rachel NEVER says the B word (except she does). She would NEVER talk behind other people's backs (except she does). She is her OWN HoH (except when her lover is around to make all the decisions for her). She is a veteran fan of BB and watched a ton of seasons so she knows how it is played (then takes total surprise when people talk behind backs and backstab)

She is a loser...point blank and period

She is so pathetic and possibly one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen. Congrats Rachel, you now make it to my top ten hated HG's list. That's a heck of an honor because I normally won't add anyone unless their season is finished...kudos to you

Come up and get your award!

-Kyo

Like I said in the Brit thread...

She is so pathetic and possibly one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen. Congrats Rachel, you now make it to my top ten hated HG's list. That's a heck of an honor because I normally won't add anyone unless their season is finished...kudos to you

Come up and get your award!

-Kyo

It's okay ILoveDaniele. Hopefully her season is finished next week.

It's a possibility that they could put Brit and Rachel up together. I think the house is divided over which one they want to see going home first no matter if they pretend to like Rachel. Brit's kind of like a cat, though. Smart and lands on her feet when she needs to. I was impressed with her during the PoV competition. I kept thinking, "Britney, you idiot. Why did you give up so quickly?" And then she won. I respect her more after that. Sigh. I maybe slowly but surely becoming a Brit fan. We'll see. She's one of the only interesting people in the house, after all. And I don't like Rachel.

Sigh. I maybe slowly but surely becoming a Brit fan.

-jumps up and down-

I love that I read your whole post with interest...and this is the only line I quote :-p

I just really think that Rachel is dumb as a bag of hammers. If she isn't dumb then she is spineless. If Brendan were 'officially' HoH this week I am sure he would easily make his own decisions

Who you think would go home with Rach vs Brit? I think Brit would.

I would see Matt and MAYBE Kathy voting for Brit to stay. Brigade would probably stay cool and vote Brit out. Brendan of course would push Brit out. Ragan I think would stay loyal to Rachel and Kristen would follow Hayden

-Kyo

-jumps up and down-

I love that I read your whole post with interest...and this is the only line I quote :-p

I just really think that Rachel is dumb as a bag of hammers. If she isn't dumb then she is spineless. If Brendan were 'officially' HoH this week I am sure he would easily make his own decisions

I would see Matt and MAYBE Kathy voting for Brit to stay. Brigade would probably stay cool and vote Brit out. Brendan of course would push Brit out. Ragan I think would stay loyal to Rachel and Kristen would follow Hayden

-Kyo

Yeah. Unfortunantely I think Brit would go home if she stayed on the block. I don't know. She might take herself off yet again. She does show some survival instincts and life unlike some of the other HG. It would be really interesting with her as HOH! Can you imagine what she would be saying to people? And all those people who tried to drown her in the face... LOL... They would practically be curtseying and bending down to kiss her robe then! That would be hilarious and definitely worth seeing.

I just saw Rachel's HOH photos. OMG! Does she have to pucker her lips in EVERY pic? Really? Does she think it makes her looks sexy? Get a clue!

The girl is completely insecure. Of course, she does. She is the wicked stepmother, after all. Mirror, mirror on the wall... Poetry! Cool.

Yeah. Unfortunantely I think Brit would go home if she stayed on the block. I don't know. She might take herself off yet again. She does show some survival instincts and life unlike some of the other HG. It would be really interesting with her as HOH! Can you imagine what she would be saying to people? And all those people who tried to drown her in the face... LOL... They would practically be curtseying and bending down to kiss her robe then! That would be hilarious and definitely worth seeing.

That's my princess!

But like I said I am dubious at best about Brit's chances of winning endurance. She got awful close last week when Rachel won HoH. I think popular choice games like that are her strong suit.

-Kyo

-jumps up and down-

-Kyo

I disagree. I think the Brigade would vote to keep Brit over Rachel at this point. They want Radon out of the house, one way or the other. I don't think they view Brit as a threat, but then again, we are talking about what seems like a bunch of meatheads.

I disagree. I think the Brigade would vote to keep Brit over Rachel at this point. They want Radon out of the house, one way or the other. I don't think they view Brit as a threat, but then again, we are talking about what seems like a bunch of meatheads.

I can only hope...I would not mind seeing Brigade take one of them out. Keeps Britney's hands clean

-Kyo

At first I didn't see you say NOT...I was so scared that you were serious...

-Kyo

HAHAHA. Oh my gosh no.

Did you see her other pictures? Someone else said it but it literally every single one, she's doing a little kissy face. Like seriously?

It's the botox and boobs.

:rolleyes:

Must be! She loves it.

Archived