Rachel - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

The brainiac just did the math and figured today was Monday the 12th. I predict the house will explode in the making of those chicken enchiladas. Bye-bye BB. I just landed in LA and am miles from the house. Looking forward to the big ball of flames!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand the numbers game, but it won't matter if no one is actively trying to get HOH but one person next week. Why are you trying to get rid of the house's weakest alliance, Brit and Monet. Get rid of the floaters. That would cut down on the chance that the floaters could be on the other side at any given point in the game.

IMHO, an alliance is an alliance, and that alliance came awfully close to winning HOH. She knows Monet and Britney are after her so why not go after people she knows are after her. The floaters are floaters and not attached to either side... there is just as much of chance they could team up with Rachel and Brendon and they could with Brit, Monet, Enzo, and others.

I guess I missed something. Why are Rachel and Monet in the racks for?

It's from a comp they did(POV I think). There were more in it yesterday, and Rachel still has one more day to go. BB rings a bell randomly once a day and they have to stay in them for an hour.

I'll comment as a guy in the negative

I don't think she is that attractive...there I said it

And ugly inside too that she feels she has to show off all this and hang on brendon alllllll day

Yes I know Bren hangs on her too...but I think he is either

a. not into it as much

b. just as sad

so yeah I will say I don't think she is all that to look at

-Kyo

IMHO, an alliance is an alliance, and that alliance came awfully close to winning HOH. She knows Monet and Britney are after her so why not go after people she knows are after her. The floaters are floaters and not attached to either side... there is just as much of chance they could team up with Rachel and Brendon and they could with Brit, Monet, Enzo, and others.

Yes, but if they really wanted her out, why didn't they vote her out when they had a chance? Obviously there was a opportunity there to make a deal with them. At least two of the people that are after you don't have you in their cross-hairs anymore if you make a deal. Especially when you know everyone in the house is after you and your showmance mate. It's a game and I thought Rachel would be one who would play the game, not play with her emotions. I don't get her strategy. IMHO, she wasted her HOH doing what everyone else wanted in order to further their game, i.e. Brendon, Kristen and Ragan. LOL Ragan is not even an ally of hers. He's playing her and Brenden.

Archived