Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

Jordan would probably be first in line to agree that she is maybe not the most swift in some areas. I wonder if some of that obtuseness is engineered by jordan herself or maybe the BB people. Jordan used to drive me crazy but now I find her entertaining. Certainly jordan is easier to look at and listen to than kevin or natalie. They could learn some things from jordan, IMO. Honesty is priceless.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree and I find the way she is kind of refreshing in todays world, she is a breath of fresh air. I seriously had to think about who and what ol sponge bob was and the squarpants part of it too, not every one is fast to figure stuff out.

Every time I think of Natalie in her robe and crown during her HOH reign I crack up laughing. She did give me some entertainment on that one. See she wasn't all bad in the BB house. :animated_rotfl:

What Jordan said was, when she first saw the cartoon she thought he was a piece of cheese, that she didn't realize he was a sponge, until she heard that his name was SpongeBob...

I think that's pretty much right isn't it Marty, I wasn't paying too close attention at the time...

Jordan could be putting on a Gracie Allen and/or Lucie Ricardo act. Both women were hilarious and played very dumb characters. In real life, they were both very serious and business like. Jordan is hardly a sour puss but I think she enjoys playing up the dummy side of her persona. Just like Nat tries to play "18 and holding" Jordan plays the Goofy Girl.

she said her cousin had to tell her he was a sponge.. here is the quote "I always thought Spongebob was a block of cheese, until my cousin said no, he's a sponge!"

it is not like it was the first time she had seen SPONGE BOB, that she thought he was a piece of cheese! After all his name is SPONGE!!!

I'm DONE!!!

Well we all kinda said that cause I myself thought he looks like cheese, and if you are not into cartoons which I am not you could think a number of things, plus I don't have any small kids, even my grandaughter is a teen,lol I just do not think what Natalie said was smart at all sayin gay ppl cant be drs, What???Talk about ignorant,lol

Here is my fictional version of a DR session with Natalie

BB: Natalie you can't plot to poison other HGs

Nat: Why?

BB: Because they will get sick and will have the leave the game.

Nat: Exactly, I am trying to get rid of rid of them.

BB: You'll have to find some other way.

Nat: Well that just sucks, but OK.

BB: Thanks Natalie

Nat: Could I just poison Michele. She really bugs me.

BB: No. you can't poison Michele or anyone else.

Nat: That really sucks... She really need to go.

BB: Bye Natalie

Nat: Bye BB

..... 30 minutes later

"Natalie please goto the Dairy room"

Nat: What do they want now. I swear I spend most of my day talking to invisible people. BB needs to get a life and leave me alone.

moments later

BB: You can't scheme to push somebody down the stairs?

Nat: Why not?

BB: You can't cause harm to other HGs, that's why. We already told you that several times.

Nat: How about if Michele just happen to slip and fall down the starts all by herself?

BB: What do you mean?

Nat: I was thinking if Michele's happen to fall and break there neck, that might be OK. I might by accident trip her at the top of the stairs.

BB: That wouldn't be OK, so don't help make it happen.

Nat: Can I shave off Michele hair while she is sleeping?

BB: No!

Nat: What is wrong with that?

BB: We are telling you No, so don't shave her head.

Nat: I think you like Michele better than me.

BB: You can go now, Natalie.

Nat: This game is really starting become lame. I can't do anything fun. But, I think of something. I think there is some clorox in the kitchen....

LOL Echo.....you've got Gnat down pat..... :giggle:

Love it!!!!! :pixiedust:

Oh wow, I actually thought the same thing. He does look like a piece of cheese. I had no reason to watch him until I had kids. Once my girls started watching I remember telling my husband "OMG, he is a 'sponge', DUH" . Big deal! While I've had my share of brain burps, I know for a fact I'm not "dumb", and most definitely not because I was confused over a cartoon character. :animated_rotfl:

One of my best BEST BB moments of the brat this season (other than ANY time Jeff was on)--

last night on BBAD when Jordan was explaining to K/N about how J/J had felt all along about Russ

how she hated Russ & how she & Jeff had talked about getting rid of Russ the week b4 they did- when she was HOH................but how she got so mad at lydia for the things she said to her & the things she was doing in the house.........AND, how they were planning all along to BD Russ when Jeff put K/N up...........just wanted to make sure Russ didn't try so hard if he got to play POV OR that he wouldn't be put up and then be able to take himself off the block.............

priceless, the looks on their faces............when they realized it WASN'T AT ALL about their stupid "lie" (Jordan never even mentioned it)..................

all Kevin said was, GEE, I wish Jeff would have told me............... :animated_rotfl:

^^^ jeff told kevin and gnat right up front that they were NOT the target when he put them up... jordan even told them they were safe from the beginning... The reason kevin gave that response

( gee I wish jeff had told me) was kevin and gnat were still playing the game durning that conversation..... and jordan forgot she was still playing, telling them all of her and jeffs' game plan.... And it would have been hard for them not to realize that jordan had a personal problem with both Lydiot and russell!!! :animated_rotfl:

I think as boring as the house is right now that production is telling them to talk about their game play through out the season.

I wish Tuesday would hurry up and get here. I am looking forward to all the post season hoopla.

Archived