• Michele
    • Natalie
    • Russell

its gonna be fireworks after veto ceremony on monday

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its gonna be fireworks after veto ceremony on monday

You can say that again!!! At least Russell will have a couple of days to talk him out of voting him out.....not that I think it will happen. Jordan has it in Jeff's head that he HAS to go this week.

Russell told Michelle in the SS room that if he goes up that he is gonna be pissed.

don't forget that you are watching a mind game that is in progress until Thursday...Jeff is floating all kinds of scenarios to see where everyone sits...did Michele tell Russell? Why is Jordan so emphatic about saving Gnat? Is there a team up between Gnat & Russell? Michele & Russell? Gnat & Jordan? He really doesn't know, but what the whole house knows is that Jeff has all of the Power right now.

And unfortunately it has become glaringly OBVIOUS he doesn't have a CLUE what to do with it!!!! whoa is me!!!

Jeff is soon to be OBSOLETE!!! :lipsrsealed2:

And unfortunately it has become glaringly OBVIOUS he doesn't a CLUE what to do with it!!!! whoa is me!!!

Jeff is soon to be OBSOLETE!!! :lipsrsealed2:

Yeah, Jeff would've been better off without the POV for sure...he is really going to be worked over NOW! Whoever can sell him on the best move will get their way, I don't see it being Jordan...this saving Gnat thing doesn't make any sense to jeff...

If he thinks for even an instant, that by taking kevin or gnat off the block,and not voting them out, will keep him safe(as he put it last night INSURE his safety) next week from those 2 he is sadly NOT thinking!

I personally feel that getting Kevin out would be the right move, he is a smart player. I don't think Russell would have the votes to win if he made it to the end.

Kevin ain't telling J&J about Nat's lies. Jeff already told K&N the plan is to backdoor Russ. N&K just get to sit back and let Jeff screw himself over...and laugh and dance behind his back.

Well look at it this way.. if they do get Kevin out this week, Jeff cant play for HOH...

And Jordan proabably wont win against Russ, or michelle for that fact...

if russ is in, he very well may win HOH...

AND

If they get kev/nat out, then next week the other one goes up, AND one of their own allaince members..

So they are garunteed to go up if russ wins Next HOH.

Well look at it this way.. if they do get Kevin out this week, Jeff cant play for HOH...

And Jordan proabably wont win against Russ, or michelle for that fact...

if russ is in, he very well may win HOH...

AND

If they get kev/nat out, then next week the other one goes up, AND one of their own allaince members..

So they are garunteed to go up if russ wins Next HOH.

I would hate to see Nat or Kev go however at this point with everyone being so trusting in Russell I would love to see Russ stay and win HOH ... Russell is and always has been a jerk in the house ... He said in DR that him and Jeff are even ... He told Michelle he was going to go after Jeff ...

Someone please tell me the logic behind thinking that Russ wouldn't put up J/J if he won HOH??? What type sense does it make for him to stick to the F4 plan if he is in power???

I know everyone wants J/J to win but u all are acting as naive as they are for thinking that Russ and Michelle if given the opportunity wouldn't go after them ... they would be freaking stupid not to...

The logic in trusting Russ is that he has proven to be true to his word when it counts. He said he wouldn't vote to evict either Casey or Jessie...and he didn't. Russ has never targeted the Js either...his targets were Ronnie, Lydia, Chima, Nat....all people that were against the Js.

At the F4 deal ...they all swore on their families. That means a lot to Russ...and he'd stay true to his word based on that alone. Jeff is not a good judge of character in that regard. He should be able to see at least that much in Russ at this point in the game. And, as I say that...I guess I'm not a good judge of character either...because I thought Jeff would be true to his word as well...especially swearing on his family. I guess Jeff doesn't think too highly of his family...just sayin.

Next week Jeff can't play for Hoh. If he were to have a solid 3 people on his side (RMJ) fighting for Hoh against 1 person (K or N). Great chance is he'd make it to F4...and be able to comepete again in that Hoh...against only 2 others. Now...he's putting all his blind faith in Natalie...who's closest partner he just got evicted...and her other closest ally got herself expelled because of his using the CDE. He is so blind to the possibility that she may want revenge and is lying to him. She has never done anything to help or protect Jeff in the game...yet he believes her. It's completely idiotic!

Jeff should be having conversations again with R & M...talking up the trust and pact they swore on. It should be an easy week for them all...but Jeff has gotten paranoid and cocky...thinking he rules the house...and it's gonna bite him in the ass HARD!

If Russ gets evicted...J & J are dead to me...I'll be rooting for anyone but them to win. I can't root for stupid gamers.

I have a feeling when Russ gets evicted he will say it was the best move for Jeff. I really think he understands that is the way the game works. He is not vindictive like many of the others. Russell might even admit that if he had gotten HOH he would have put Jeff on the block.

We will see.

The only way I see this week going bad for Jeff is if he puts Russell up and he ends up staying.

Let's say Jeff takes down Kevin to put up Russell, it would actually be brilliant for Kevin and Michelle to side with Russell to take out Jeff and Jordan. Those three have been the real outcasts all along anyhow. I've said for awhile that they should team up...I don't know why they can't hear me :P

please bd the person the that keeps archiving the jury sequester thread

i promise to vote them out :2thumbsup:

its gonna be a post veto ceremony fight

The only way I see this week going bad for Jeff is if he puts Russell up and he ends up staying.

Let's say Jeff takes down Kevin to put up Russell, it would actually be brilliant for Kevin and Michelle to side with Russell to take out Jeff and Jordan. Those three have been the real outcasts all along anyhow. I've said for awhile that they should team up...I don't know why they can't hear me :P

I'd like to see them do that. Then get rid of Kevin and Nat. Russell and Michelle F2 would be real good.

its gonna be a post veto ceremony fight

i hate that veto comp it was clear design for someone with upper body strength to win

while it was funny watching them struggle to climb the rope

i like more balance comp where the girls at least have a shot to compete with man

Archived