Wednesday, August 19th

CuriousMeg

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's FALSE HOPE marty... their is NO doubt in my mind if gnat wins HOH jeff/michelle/or jordan go up, no matter what DEAL she made with jeff/jordan... REVENGE

If they beleive anything else they are as crazy as lydiot and chima!! just sayin

It's FALSE HOPE marty... their is NO doubt in my mind if gnat wins HOH jeff/michelle/or jordan go up, no matter what DEAL she made with jeff/jordan... REVENGE

If they beleive anything else they are as crazy as lydiot and chima!! just sayin

Exactly. If Russell goes home and Natalie wins HOH...who's she gonna put up with Michelle? Not Lydia or Kevin. HELLO!!!

I now detest michelle as much as I did ronnie. She is the female ronnie the rat.

Um, no. That would be Natalie. She's a compulsive liar.

Unlike Natalie, I don't think Michele intends to lie. She just tries to avoid confrontation or dissension and goes along with what other people are saying.

I have to admit though, as much as I dislike Natalie, she plants seeds very well and her lies have cast a lot of doubt in the J/J/M/R alliance. If she survives this week due to J/J's stupidity then she deserves to win IMHO.

again if the POV is LIVE they have to have something that will take a certain amount of planned time.. they can't have a comp that could run overtime like a physical comp.. just sayin

But the comps I mentioned are somewhat physical and have been held live on fast forward weeks. Usually they're a race to do something in the shortest amount of time. I think Russell and Jeff are more likely to win this. Natalie and Lydia buckle under pressure as they've already said.

Um, no. That would be Natalie. She's a compulsive liar.

Unlike Natalie, I don't think Michele intends to lie. She just tries to avoid confrontation or dissension and goes along with what other people are saying.

I have to admit though, as much as I dislike Natalie, she plants seeds very well and her lies have cast a lot of doubt in the J/J/M/R alliance. If she survives this week due to J/J's stupidity then she deserves to win IMHO.

I watched the bitch diss J&J yesterday morning to russell. She is a liar and at least nat stayed true to her real alliance which was jessie and chima, unlike michelle who is backstabbing j/j/r.

I watched the bitch diss J&J yesterday morning to russell. She is a liar and at least nat stayed true to her real alliance which was jessie and chima, unlike michelle who is backstabbing j/j/r.

What was she saying? I don't think she disses them on a personal level (like Ronnie), she's just trying to play Russell and J/J so that they go after ea. other before her. I think that's a smart move.

The only negative thing I heard her say about them is that they've been acting suspiciously.

What was she saying? I don't think she disses them on a personal level (like Ronnie), she's just trying to play Russell and J/J so that they go after ea. other before her. I think that's a smart move.

The only negative thing I heard her say about them is that they've been acting suspiciously.

She even complained to russell that j&j wanted some alone time. Then she runs and tells j/j that russell said they could do "that" at the jury house. She said after jeff said good night to her as she was leaving the hoh room that he said "colt 45". Jeff heard about that and was like, wtf? I didn't say that! The reason j&j are acting suspiciously is mostly because of michelle. She tells russell they are in a f2 and tells j/j that it is just a pretend f2 with him. She has been trying to get j/j to backdoor russell all week. She feeds russell stuff about j/j which is why he is so paranoid they are going to backdoor him. She makes little comments about j/j to russell and then about russell to j/j and then makes that stupid little laugh. Comments that have them all suspicious of one another. I can't think of all of the comments off hand but there have been many, many!

She is the female ronnie the rat, going back and forth and telling lies. I hope she is found out soon!

There are so many things that are messing with J&J's brains. They are getting it from all sides. Michelle just needs to stop feeding the Russell back door idea to Jordan. It is really stupid of supposedly smart Michele to break up the alliance at this point. She is as clueless as Jeff & Jordan about the game.

Oh and is anyone up yet. We haven't been getting any updates lately.

i think also what makes the others look so bad and get away with a lot is jeff. he is pretty much an honest fellow and trying to play that way. i know dick did well doing this but he called everyone out where jeff just listens and the sulks about it till he gets parinoid.

I cannot believe J/J are believing Natalie I had hoped after voting so many times for Jeff to get the power that they would do the right thing but if they keep Natalie and get rid of Russell I think it may be the end of them.

Natalie is strong and may not have really played had at the comps yet and wouldn't give her the chance to either. I am starting to see why J/J were at the bottom for so long. I'm afraid to turn on the live feeds to see what's going on.

If J/J were smart they would get rid of Michelle or Russell this week. It may be their last chance. They are both strong players and need to start working on eliminating them. Natalie is not a strong player. The only thing she's good at is spinning tales to everyone in that house. Her comp abilities haven't been very good.

We also know Lydia sucks at comps as well. Kevin is up for debate IMO. He's been working under the radar this entire game.

Right now Russell and Michelle are seeing their world could be crumbling right before their eyes. I like seeing them nervous. lol Russell just said he's pissed Natalie is messing up their game. Good, lol It's obvious Michelle and Russell both have low opinions of J/J by the negative comments they're making right now. Get 'em out of the house!

I would hate to see Lydia or Natalie win it in the end and I think Jeff could beat Russell in comps he just hasn't felt he needed to win any hoh just yet but I think this next one he may want to win. K/L/N will stick together and get out J/J to revenge Jesse and Chima and R or M may flip sides if J/J go against them now.

Russ will stay true to JJM if he doesn't catch wind of their plan to backdoor him. He stayed true to Casey and Jessie...and I believe he'll stay true to Jeff as well. I'm not sure that he'd stay true to a woman though...but his word seems to be good when he gives it to another guy.

Chances are right now though that Russ will hear about JJM wanting to backdoor him and he'll go balistic. It's JJM's fault for talking to Nat and Kevin about backstabbing Russ. They should never have talked to the opposition about betraying one of their own. Very stupid move on J & J's parts.

From the updates at 1:00pm BBT

M/R want to have a meeting with J/J to bring their group back together. R said he knew Jesse was going home and since he gave him his word he kept it and voted for N to leave and will tell Jeff to show him he is being honest

Keeping my fingers crossed that this happens and they all realize that they've been had by Natalie. Although, I think J&J are too paranoid at this point. :(

Keeping my fingers crossed that this happens and they all realize that they've been had by Natalie. Although, I think J&J are too paranoid at this point.

If they are they are going to be gone... Knat must go this week!!

I think Russ voted Jessie for a jury vote in the future, he knew Jessie was going, I don't think there was anything else behind it. Maybe Jeff will see it that way too. I just hope Michelle/Russell keep their cool, the four of them sort it all out in a civil way, Gnat/Kevin lie is found out, and all this blows up in Gnats face.

They do nothing but talk game. Like Dick. What I wish that they would do is get together and hash it out but Natalie is such an adept liar that she might not be fazed. I dunno about this group of people. They go back and forth so much that it must be exhausting to them. It is exhausting to me watching them. Does a true alliance even exist in the house? An alliance that could stand the test of time and all that back and forth? Perhaps J&J but Jordan can't keep quiet. I dunno. One thing about BB11 I notice is that none of them are really even civil to each other except for the few obvious ones who care.

Archived