• Last Reply

wow jordan and jeff are clueless

dr really needs to step in :lol:

why in the world would other side go after michelle if russell goes

michelle is about to get bust out

wow jordan and jeff are clueless

dr really needs to step in :lol:

why in the world would other side go after michelle if russell goes

LOL the DR has tried to step in for 2 days and Jeff isn't listening at all. In fact is pissed off because they are all but telling him he is being lied to and that getting rid of Russ would be a bad idea. These two kids are lost in space....I need a drink. A big drink..... :food-smiley-005::rolleyes4:

Michelle is telling Jeff and Jordan that Russell wants them out and he is saying all kinds of crap behind their back.

What is Michelle's problem?

Jordan is going to confront Russell.

wow russell isnt looking good with this convo

all the fingers is pointing at him

if russell stays this week he is coming after jeff hardcore

no way around it

It's about dayum time they confronted one another with this 'info'. Cannot believe it took them this long & why on earth they would EVER think Nat or Kevin would tell the truth. Kevin has been catering N/L & Chima before she was booted. Geeez o petes. HoH makes these people lose their common sense.

I'm about ready to wash my hands of Jeff and Jordan. IF there's one thing I can't stand in this game (besides Nat) it's paranoid morons. They're going to mess EVERYTHING up and as I said Natalie, Lydia or Kevin is going to win HoH next when Russel goes home and put up Jeff and Michelle with Jeff the target.

Absolute morons.

It's Howie all over again as someone else said. The Friendsheep part 2 are going to win Big Brother just like they did in Season 6 because of paranoid, delusional maniacs.

I like Jeff and Jordan as people but I'm having a very hard time liking them anymore as players.

Bye bye Jeff, it was nice knowing you after next Thursday and hopefully Russel will laugh right in your face in jury house and say straight up "I wasn't coming after you Jeff. You and I are sitting here right now because you are a fool and listened to the three bitches (yes, Kevin is a bitch)"

I am reminded unfortunately most of the LML from kev and gnat is actually true. That is where the problem is at this point. Neither of them can look J/J in the eyes and tell them it isn't true because it is true. OMG this is nuts......I really love it!!! :animated_bouncy:

It's funny how hard core J/J are being now. They haven't been like this the whole game.

J/J are just losing their ties with Michele and Russell. They'll now have no one.

I really hope both Michele and Russell stay here this week.

And WTF about Jeff being mad about Russ saying F2 with Michele? He was right when he said J/J would pick eachother, so Russ is trying to get Michele. Jeff, get over it! You're scheming against Russell and Michele, too.

well sure it was Nat and Kevin that started it all...but Michele has been adding so much fuel to the fire too...for whatever her reasons are? She has thrown Russ under that gd bus so many times...the J's will never believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Funny part is that for the most part Russ is true to his word that he has every intention of honoring the F4 pact. Michele on the ohter hand is another story...I mean geez...at least you can eventually figure out that your opponents have lied to you...but not your closest ally.

I just don't understand what M's motivation was in lying about Russ so much at this point in the game! :confused:

I'm about ready to wash my hands of Jeff and Jordan. IF there's one thing I can't stand in this game (besides Nat) it's paranoid morons. They're going to mess EVERYTHING up and as I said Natalie, Lydia or Kevin is going to win HoH next when Russel goes home and put up Jeff and Michelle with Jeff the target.

Absolute morons.

It's Howie all over again as someone else said. The Friendsheep part 2 are going to win Big Brother just like they did in Season 6 because of paranoid, delusional maniacs.

I like Jeff and Jordan as people but I'm having a very hard time liking them anymore as players.

Bye bye Jeff, it was nice knowing you after next Thursday and hopefully Russel will laugh right in your face in jury house and say straight up "I wasn't coming after you Jeff. You and I are sitting here right now because you are a fool and listened to the three bitches (yes, Kevin is a bitch)"

love this post xal, it is sooo damn true. I won't even be watching After Dark tonight because I cannot stand to listen to this crap. Make a damn decision and stick to it, why oh why do they let the scums get in their head. I will quit watching altogether if it really starts going to the nasty side with Lydia, Kevin and Michelle in tow, I won't go through another friendsheep season. nope

Archived