Wednesday, August 19th

CuriousMeg

this whole thing boils down to jeff and jordan over thinking her HOH ,and trying to cover all the bases that no matter what they are SAFE next week... well sports fans that is NOT possible....

If they go through with this they have actually seriously increased their chances of going UP next week... unbeleiveable!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF?! I haven't paid much attention to BB the past couple of days, because I think they've all lost their marbles. :wacko: If things go badly tomorrow nite I'm done with BB for the season. Well, or at least, won't be as interested. Keeping Gnat, now, is beyond comprehension. Michele is completely wack. Lydia is useless. Kevin is a lying bitch trouble maker. Russ is an iron head. Jordon is always confused (slap, SNAP OUT OF IT), and Jeff, tho great eye candy can't made a friggin' decision.

And I don't think the comp will be endurance, it's too early for that with so many players left.

I'm kind of disgusted with the whole game play this week. What an opportunity J crew had, and it looks like Kabooooooooooo!!

I think jessie left some Kool-Aid, gnat found it, and gave it to jeff and jordan!!! this is just beyond belief!!!

Besides the obvious advantages jessie had at the beginning...no wonder he was where he was in the game,before the coup..he was playing with the short bus kids...just sayin!!!

Well I take it that jeff and jordan didn't have a talk with russell yet. Unbelievable.

Nope, and they plan on avoiding him. They don't want to start a big argument. At this point, Russell's only chance at staying is winning POV.

Looks like N/L/K are here to stay. Hope one of them wins HOH.

Well, though I hate what's going on, truth is that neither Nat OR Lyd are strong competitors and have won anything............if that keeps up, there's not much harm they can do.

Also, I'm wondering if Kevin might go to J/J and tell them Nat's lying to them because he wants Lyd to stay.........I know he told Nat differently but he promised Lyd since the beginning of the game and again a couple nights ago that he would do whatever was needed to keep her there.

Last I heard them say last night/ this morning was that they would keep gNat and get rid of Lydia if the noms stayed the same. gNat was throwing Lydia under the bus big time. I just hope the DR finds a way to knock JandJ back to some sense and the four of them can hash it out and expose gNat and Kevin's lies!!

Does Ronnie have a secret mic planted in the RR telling Gnat what to do? This is crazy and sooooo disappointing. I really thought Jeff at the very least was bright enough to not fall for their crap. Now he's poopooing what the DR is saying (for goodness sakes man listen to them). Send Kevin home if not Gnat. Lydiot is worthless and Russell......come on Jeff go bust a nut so you can start using your brain again. JEESH!!!!!

Please oh please listen to Russ you two. Let him tell you what is really going on then put it together with what the DR told you and the rest of the crap that the other side has done up to this point. Please lets see some light bulbs goin on in there.

Not sure but I hope some of the things jordan said she heard about russell had to have come only from michelle. russell will know now she's a rat.

I wish jeff would get over the vote thing and start questioning other things michelle has told them about russell. cook that bitche's goose!!

OMG why does he wanna be "friends" with Kevin so badly that he will believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Or to trust him with the stuff coming out of his own mouth. His sexual frustration is clouding his better judgement. He's killin me!!!! I still love you though Jeff.

Archived