Wednesday, August 19th

CuriousMeg

interesting week

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only benefit I see in J/J making a deal with Gnat is to keep her from putting them up if Gnat wins POV and next HOH. If so I think it's a smart move. I got my fingers crossed that they see thru the little rat fink and are just stroking her fur.

Gullibility like that thinking a liar like NAT will be true to an agreement will dub J&J the honor of the dumbest BB hamsters ever :animated_rotfl:

I think part of the time she takes just a kernel of what Russell said and then spins it into something else, then other times she comes out with something that is out of the wild blue, she is a nut job

I think part of the time she takes just a kernel of what Russell said and then spins it into something else, then other times she comes out with something that is out of the wild blue, she is a nut job

And then when confronted says; "I forgot" plueeze!!!!

she is a nut job

I think Jeff is seeing this with this last conversation he's having with Michelle. Telling him about losing at poker....with her stupid little giggles. She told Jordan she would see her downstairs and the minute she saw Jeff going up she ran up right behind him. Cockblocker!

And then when confronted says; "I forgot" plueeze!!!!

exactly, that "I forgot Bull shit is just that BS"

All I have to say is, if they send Russell home, Jeff or Michelle better win HOH. If they don't, Jeff or Jordan is going home!

Either way, they have to win HOH because Natalie is staying no matter what. Russell or Lydia is going home tomorrow.

I'm almost to the point I can't WATCH anymore...jeff/and jordan are making the biggest mistake they could make in this game... Michelle is the reason the alliance of 4 fell apart ,not russell,if they are going to BD someone it should be Michelle? Michelle even saying if she wins POV she will take down gnat as a goodwill gesture.. Are these people fricken crazy? Gnat is coming after ALL of you except for russell, for jessie /chima REVENGE,if not for anything else! Whoa is me!!!

ITA.........sad day.........I haven't turned on the feeds either.........am so tired of Mich running her mouth and getting just as tired of J/J listening only to her instead of asking Russ. Then, buying all the brat's garbage...........what are they thinking?

Me too. I keep popping in to see if J and J have come to their senses. I'm flabbergasted that they fell for Natalie's spin. Completely blown away by this turn of affairs.

As I just posted on the Jeff thread..........I WANT THE OLD JEFF BACK!..........the one who never wavered, no matter what anyone "told" him..............the one who knew everyone was lying & that he should not trust them.

Archived