Wednesday, August 19th

CuriousMeg

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really unbelievable that J/J can't see the forest for the trees. And Michelle is an idiot, too. She should have saved the dirt about Russell AFTER they got rid of Nat and Kevin and Lydia. They need to realize that the only chance they (J/J/M/R) have of winning the game is to have ALL the Jesse people out the door. You need to get them out when you have the chance.

It is like Howie! Argh!

Jeff is forgetting he came to Michele with the Great Lie saying he (Jeff) overheard the conversation. She didn't want to call him a liar so she said next week may have been said.

If Jeff had been straight up from the start where the intel came from there wouldn't have been a problem

this whole thing is funny

russells denies

michelle confirms

russell confirms

michelle denies

this whole thing is funny

russells denies

michelle confirms

russell confirms

michelle denies

At least they are communicating uvp. That's always a good thing.

Jeff is forgetting he came to Michele with the Great Lie saying he (Jeff) overheard the conversation. She didn't want to call him a liar so she said next week may have been said.

If Jeff had been straight up from the start where the intel came from there wouldn't have been a problem

Good point. But it actually happened. The convo happened between Russ and Mich. Not exactly the kevin version but enough to cause this rift. They(J/J) were already suspicious of Russ because of stuff Mich was saying. It was just good timing on Kevins part to feed Jeff the lie. My question now is should they say the "eavsdroppers" were Gnat and kevin?

Of course Michelle doesn't want to be part of it she wants Russell to be backdoored, she is a raving crazy beotch

did that just come out of left field??? Why all of a sudden Lyidiot?? because she and Kevin are friends, not so much. these ppl are really off

It's better than taking one of their own out.......BUT on a more positive note, if Lydiot gets voted out maybe Nasty gNat will go crazy imagining all the nasty stuff they'll be doing with NO cameras around. :animated_rotfl:

Michele is pissed still and still wants to say stuff about Russell. Jeff keeps saying everything is squashed. Michele is rolling her eyes and still trying to talk bad about Russell.

Geez, I'd rather they send Nat home, but I can live with Lydiot going home as long as they take out one of those bitches.

Me too, although I really want Natalie gone. Praying that Russell gets HOH and not crazy ass Michelle.

Archived