Wednesday, August 19th

CuriousMeg

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching them all go round & round& round, again.............I'm thinking strategically, maybe it would be better to get out Russell............also, I don't think it makes much difference, Nat or Lyd---Lydia for sure is crazy after Jeff and either one of them could win on a fluke.

For whatever INSANE reason after their talk with gnat last night jeff/jordan think they have an aggreement with gnat(kevin)...which is why they are pushing for lydiot to be voted out! They are delusional if they think gnat won't put either jeff/jordan/michelle on the block if she wins HOH... Just plain STOOPID!!!

Gnats gambit worked, she was the target ,now she is safe, at least for this week..who would have thunk it??? Where is that vomit emoticon when you really need it??

I think that J&J are hedging their bets that with Lydia gone and just Natalie and Kevin being only 2 that they might stick with Jeff and Jordan. (They need some alliance since they are just 2) Nat and Kevin will probably get out Michelle & Russell first.

It is all a big gamble. I am just glad that the Natalie crew will be down one.

I'm not playing faves, cause all the LFU's do such a great job, but I have to send out special kudos to MMM for covering that whole foursome convo in the backyard. Great job!!

Personally, I just hope that either the POV or HoH contest has a prize that includes a weeks supply of Xanax for these people!!! I have been reading the LFU's and J/J/M/R just need to stick to the plan!!! Geez, I NEED A XANAX now after reading all that, lol... :juggle:

ITA SB... (OMG, did I just say that, lol)

Personally, I just hope that either the POV or HoH contest has a prize that includes a weeks supply of Xanax for these people!!! I have been reading the LFU's and J/J/M/R just need to stick to the plan!!! Geez, I NEED A XANAX now after reading all that, lol... :juggle:

Try watching/listening to it! :animated_shocking:

gnat and michelle are responsible for this all gaining the traction it did...just sayin...

Gnat will continue to play the game and cause TROUBLE,mark my words.. lydiot is not near the threat she is..hell kevin is way more of a threat to them than lydiot!!!

I'm not playing faves, cause all the LFU's do such a great job, but I have to send out special kudos to MMM for covering that whole foursome convo in the backyard. Great job!!

I was just thinking the same thing. I don't know how they have the patience to do it.

It wasn't any easier to follow watching it (lol)

In the end J/J still don't trust Russ OR Mich, Russ & Mich certainly don't trust each other and they all "swore on their families"/except Michele only swore on her dog (I guess because she already swore on her husband and then renigged!) to uphold their "alliance" :wacko:

Ruscle is so mad at Michelle...should be a cozy night in the splish splash room tonight! They are voting out Lydiot, but didn't make a back up plan in case she wins pov....huh...they will put up Kevin with Gnat but who goes ..Kevin? I thought they liked him and want him as an ally? Jordan said she is gonna tell Gnat she is safe. IF Kevin goes he will crap his pants in the JH

with Jessie.

I don't know WHY Jordan wants to tell the brat ANYTHING???? Can't she figure out that she's an evil twit and would like nothing more than to rub J/J face in it if they "save" her and then she puts them up?

I don't know WHY Jordan wants to tell the brat ANYTHING???? Can't she figure out that she's an evil twit and would like nothing more than to rub J/J face in it if they "save" her and then she puts them up?

Evidently not. Jeff outside now playing pool with nat and basically telling her everything that was said between j/j/r/m a bit ago.

Archived