* Ronnie *

CeCiMom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i found it a diss when ronnie said jordan's boob job was gross-and he seemed deliberately cruel. i mean , should 'educators' talk about women's breasts? j/j were some of the few genuinely nice to ronnie. mrs. ronnie has posted some questionable tweets, too. i don't mind them lying in the game- but i don't think ronnie's behavior has been superior to casey's.

misha-for exercise have you tried wii fit? you can start slow-and it's varied, fun,and addictive!

ronnie's wife is pretty. he was stupid to compare her to denise richards, i thought. saw a pic of casey's wife this am. very pretty as well.

i found it a diss when ronnie said jordan's boob job was gross-and he seemed deliberately cruel. i mean , should 'educators' talk about women's breasts? j/j were some of the few genuinely nice to ronnie. mrs. ronnie has posted some questionable tweets, too. i don't mind them lying in the game- but i don't think ronnie's behavior has been superior to casey's.

misha-for exercise have you tried wii fit? you can start slow-and it's varied, fun,and addictive!

ronnie's wife is pretty. he was stupid to compare her to denise richards, i thought. saw a pic of casey's wife this am. very pretty as well.

Ah yes. I had forgotten about his diss regarding Jordan's boob job. I haven't really seen her boobs up close enough to know whether it was a good job or not. Like I said, no problem dissing Ronnie's game play. It definitely deserves to be dissed. LOL The only reason I have a problem with Casey's dissing, is that he dissed someone not in the game. Ronnie's wife is innocent and separate from Ronnie's game play. I suspect he would have been doing MUCH better if she'd been there. Casey can diss Ronnie all he wants (even though its ridiculously extreme). But they need to leave the wives/husbands/boyfriends/children/mother/father off the list for dissing.

Not to nitpick a point, but Ronnie said his wives EYES reminded him of Denise Richards in one of the pictures. Not the rest of her. People hear one thing and it ends up being twisted through the grapevine.

My best friend has the Wii fit. I have it on my Christmas wish list. LOL I have a treadmill and initially started out with it, but stopped when we ended up moving and I was in some difficult classes for college and my time just got very limited. Now, I'm just finding it hard starting up with the exercise. But I am more active than before.

Well I would agree that Ronnie's wife is not in the game but she has very much put herself in the line of fire by her choice. She has her Twitter going and it is very active. She also has done at least 4 interviews that I know of. She very much wants to put herself in the spotlight.

I know Casey does not know Ronnie's wife and her desire to be a public person. In the game of Big Brother when a HG talks about their families they are usually part of the game.

Well I would agree that Ronnie's wife is not in the game but she has very much put herself in the line of fire by her choice. She has her Twitter going and it is very active. She also has done at least 4 interviews that I know of. She very much wants to put herself in the spotlight.

I know Casey does not know Ronnie's wife and her desire to be a public person. In the game of Big Brother when a HG talks about their families they are usually part of the game.

Marty...I was just thinking the same thing. She's chosen to be vocal and thus is fair game as far as criticizing her comments and actions are concerned...gamewise that is. She's even fair game for her part in the Chip and Zach youtube video she and her hubby participated in...since it's posted in public domain. Her family and private life is not fair game...unless she brings them into it too.

I'm not an advocate for mocking people for their appearance and weight...physical features, etc. I know sometimes I slip...but really try not to be cruel. It's hard to always be nice though when these people p*ss ya off ...ya know?!

I honestly believe that it's just one of those things where when you dislike someone so much, you dislike everything about them (their appearance, their loved ones -- taking a shot at them will most always strike a blow to the person you're insulting...just like "Yo' Momma" insults do, their job, house, car, lifestyle, pets, etc). I'm sure outside of the house, away from the game, away from that moment of anger and upset, Casey wouldn't think those things about Ronnie's wife.

We see personal attacks (even on this board) all the time regarding the most ridiculous things (like Chima's lips). That's human nature, to lash out and "pick" on whatever you can when you "hate" someone. It doesn't make it right, but it is easy to understand and not take it so seriously. Notice how there's hardly any Chima hate going on now? No one has mentioned her lips/face for awhile now...people have even gone so far as to say they like her this week.

Maybe I get this because I work with kids who fight every day (except now, I'm off for the summer...yay!!). I see how they lash out at one another and the crazy things they think of to say when they're hurting themselves. Again, it's not right, but Casey was hurting, he was upset, this isn't just a game, it's like a war/battle to him, and the things he said may not have been nice, but when you're hurt and upset, you're not really in the mood to be nice. He just received a majour blow and wanted to strike Ronnie and hurt him as well. Even if he didn't say it to Ronnie, in that house he knows that it will eventually get back at him.

I don't think Casey is a bad person for saying Ronnie's wife is fat, I don't even think he meant it. How people are when they're mad and in an unusual circumstance, isn't how they are all the time.

Agreed, Stray! We're "mean" but funny here. Plus our dislike changes from week to week based on how nice/mean the HGs are. I have to say I think a lot of that is due to the mods around here. They're very quick to stop things when they get too heated. They keep it clean and nice and prevent us from lashing out at eachother. I also think it's because most of us are older and just know better. That being said, PHEW!! I'm glad I'm not as old as some people around here *snickers*. :giggle:

man when I first saw this post I thought you meant Ronnie ..not the little dude in the wheelchair....whew!!!! :animated_rotfl:

She does love Ronnie. She wants him to come be her 'teaching assistant' :smartass:

J/K Just getting Elle back for the old people comment :giggle:

Elle... :notworthy: one of the best posts I've seen this year...Casey has every right to be so pO'd at Ronnie, if Ron hadn't lied about his vote, Casey would not of voted Chima, Ronnie all out told him he was voting Braden .... so Casey figuring they had the numbers which was the only way he'd change his vote went with what he thought was the house majority...if I was him I'd of had a few "yo momma's" myself!!!

Lots of us old folk around here.... sFun_grampa.gif just sayin

Hey Sista, who you refering too..your still older than me....

Archived