* Ronnie *

CeCiMom

Yana, would you like him as your son-in-law? I feel sorry for her and her family. What if Michele in house is same woman, only with faux pictures. Surely Michele in house is just above Ronnie's level.

I will PM you the answer... I have to be very careful about what I say in the open, cause they tend to read it, and sometimes they don't want to do an interview for us, and I have to get Morty or JEM involved LOL...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who writes Ronnie's dialogue? Margaret Mitchell? Did he learn that lingo from the Fayetteville Academy for Young Ladies? Ronnie to Casey: "I'm sure I'll have a better evening than you..." Oooo big mean Bonnie.

I hate it when this fat slob keeps going around saying how he tricked J/J/C . He didn't "trick" anyone. He planned on keeping Braden then he's so weak-minded that Jesse talks to him and he changes his mind. He gets these big plans on what to do and tells everyone, then talks to Jesse and of course does the opposite because he's so WEAK. He has zero game and people are going around like, wow he's good. I ff BBAD anytime this gross douche is talking b/c I just wanna punch that weird frown off his face.

images-1.jpg

I just read on live feeds that Ronnie is speculating how famous and loved he will be when he leaves BB house. "I'll be a big fish in a little pond..." Say what????? :animated_rotfl:

who the hell was he talking too, the mirrors?????

Oh it's so fun when these morons get over-inflated ego's and think they are oh so popular with the public, then they get out of the house and find out that they are a big loser :animated_rotfl:

I call this the Maggie syndrome

She has weight issues, and you know what that has to mean, she has low self esteem...

Is she overweight, or she just has her own personal weight issues? Many obese women settle for gay guys and they use them as beards. Ronnie is a bit gayful if you ask me.

She seems to me to be very sweet. He's a lucky man.

I'm not sure if I've told anybody here, but I've been dieting since the beginning of the year (with the oversight of my doctor to ensure I remain healthy). To date, I have lost 56 pounds (and losing more day by day). The reason I say this is to give you insight into why I am offended by those who judge Ronnie based on his weight and/or looks. Others lie in the house, others manipulate in the house, others do these things but they are "favorites" because they "look" good. Not everyone is born with good looks. And sometimes, people just don't care whether they are skinny or not. People complain about Jessie's preoccupation with his own looks, but when there is someone who doesn't care about his looks, they complain about that too. Its frustrating to say the least. Especially with the growing information regarding eating disorders from people who believe that they have to look a certain way for others to like them.

When Casey started slamming on Ronnie's wife, calling her fat, I got pissed. Complain about Ronnie's game technique all you want, but there is no need to drag his wife into the game.

i agree. i dont like ronnie but casey talking bad about his wife and family just goes along with his wanna be attitude. im glad he is outta there also. bye bye banana head !

I'm glad Casey's on his way out too. When he first showed up, I liked him. But in the last week or two, I have grown increasingly irritated by his attitude. He is an asshole. Buh bye banana boy!

casey should never have dissed mrs ronnie. and ronnie shouldn't pretend to be an educator. ronnie also disses others' appearance. awesome about your wt. loss, misha!

I agree that Ronnie shouldn't pretend to be an educator. Just like Natalie shouldn't pretend to be 18. Its pretty standard that a few people in the game will lie about themselves. I believe Michelle is pretending to not be a doctor?

I don't mind if Ronnie dissing others appearances (though I can't recall him doing it), but mainly because I've heard him diss his own appearance too. LOL I don't know why, but I think if Ronnie does that, he's just blustering. He's sooo bad at dissing people (i.e. "I bet I'm going to have a better night than you" to Casey was uber lame). I think he's bad at it because its not normal for him. I think he's trying to "pretend" to be cool by doing what he thinks cool people do (or by imitating what they do). I think he is scared of Russell. He wants to go after Russell, but Russell definitely intimidates him. He's not used to confrontation and it is obvious. He's used to the debating that his friends do, rather than the "in your face" confrontation that Russell does.

I'm honestly on the fence regarding Ronnie's future in the BB house. I think he'll survive the week (possibly), but he could also be in danger. It really depends on who wins HOH and if they have bigger fish to fry than Ronnie. If I were in that house, I would see other players as more dangerous than Ronnie.

eta: Oh and thank you. I'm feeling rather proud of myself regarding the weight loss. I come from a family of habitually overweight people and have had to totally retrain my brain regarding how food works so I could permanently change my eating habits. I don't really exercise (yet). I also eat all the time (about 5 times a day). I threw out all the "bad" food and replaced it with smarter food. It works.

She seems to me to be very sweet. He's a lucky man.

I'm not sure if I've told anybody here, but I've been dieting since the beginning of the year (with the oversight of my doctor to ensure I remain healthy). To date, I have lost 56 pounds (and losing more day by day). The reason I say this is to give you insight into why I am offended by those who judge Ronnie based on his weight and/or looks. Others lie in the house, others manipulate in the house, others do these things but they are "favorites" because they "look" good. Not everyone is born with good looks. And sometimes, people just don't care whether they are skinny or not. People complain about Jessie's preoccupation with his own looks, but when there is someone who doesn't care about his looks, they complain about that too. Its frustrating to say the least. Especially with the growing information regarding eating disorders from people who believe that they have to look a certain way for others to like them.

When Casey started slamming on Ronnie's wife, calling her fat, I got pissed. Complain about Ronnie's game technique all you want, but there is no need to drag his wife into the game.

Congrats..it's very hard to lose weight. I feel Ronnie's wife looks good even if she put on a few pounds as she got older.

The main function of any message board is to give the posters a place to voice their thoughts and opinions. Even if you don't like what they say they have the right to say it. ;)

I get very annoyed with Ronnie when he's beating on the table and you're trying to hear a conversation on the feeds. It would be nice if BB would ask him to stop. I know it has to be annoying to them as well.

Archived