* Ronnie *

CeCiMom

wow he has really went under the radar this week

He has put his total FATE in Jessies hands! Can you imagine actually trusting Jessie,I guess he had no other OPTION, but....just the thought gives me the hebeee jeeebies!?

If jessie keeps his deal, ronnie is safe, if not then Ronnie screwed up by not trying to postion himself with anyone else, and is gone!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF... by any chance Ronnie is put on the block as a replacement....

I bet every single HG is secretly glad, and would like to see his lying, cheating, double crossing arse go out the door :glare::excl:

(and his belly button too)

So, if Ronnie is soooo smart, why isn't he established in a great career? In the video when he is in his uber creepy blond persona, he says he is 29 and a student of lit and theater. So, what has he been doing for the last 11 years while real smart people are getting degrees and trying to establish themselves in the working world, The wife's interview said he doesn't have a class yet but he teaches, So that means he hasn't even had a job as a teacher. There is something so wrong about this guy.

Ronnie made me so sick during the Truth or Dare game when he kept saying "I can't do anything bad cause I'm a teacher".

WTF, dude?

You're a friggin pathological LIAR and manipulator!

I hope no one EVER lets this pudgy dork teach anything.

Ronnie made me so sick during the Truth or Dare game when he kept saying "I can't do anything bad cause I'm a teacher".

WTF, dude?

You're a friggin pathological LIAR and manipulator!

I hope no one EVER lets this pudgy dork teach anything.

He was just telling chimapet that he never drinks in public because teachers are held to a higher accountability. Guess he forgot about making a perverted puppet show.

I think the only ones who believe anything dorkboy says are Jessie/Gnat. He's gonna get caught up in more lies, now he's telling Chima that Jordan wants her out? Umm, Chima knows that's not true - Jordan has openly stated more than once that she'd put up Jessie/Gnat/Ronnie/Russell if she gets HOH. His lies are gonna get him busted again. :animated_bouncy:

I watched it. Its a stupid video, but not worth all the hullabaloo that everyone seems to try to make out of it. I was more offended by the singing (or attempt at singing) and the acting (or the attempt at acting) that was done than by the storyline. It tries to take the storyline ripped off of The Graduate (a guy being seduced by an older woman) and/or American Pie poorly (i.e. Finch having sex with Stifler's mother). Chip (the monkey) says at the end of the video... Maybe if I had listened to my mother I wouldn't have turned out so bad.... then it goes off to have sex with his best friends mom (again). Its stupid. Its juvenile. Its a viral video.

I agree 110% Misha... That was my point in asking :)...

Yeah. I'm glad I watched it though if only for the reason that I had heard it was about a guy having sex with his mother and that was not the case in that thing. I had to see it though before I commented on it. I think Ronnie has definitely made some poor choices. He might be book smart, but he definitely lacks social skills. Its not a crime, but its sad.

I think Ronnie is a fairly typical geek that just tries so hard to fit in and the trying hard is what makes it never work out. In a way, he kind of reminds me of a male version of Drew Barrymore's character in Never Been Kissed during the flashback years of her geekhood. Trying to fit in means being teased and tormented more. I don't foresee Ronnie doing a 180 though and becoming popular, but it does make me sad to see it. And yes, I do tend to root for the underdog.

And erin... I wouldn't watch it, not unless you want to just to find out what everyone is talking about. I enjoy good acting, good writing, and good singing. It had none of those elements. LOL

OMG lmho............ I didn't doubt for a minute it was the truth.....but, at the bottom of the page is this wording...

this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com)

Archived