* Ronnie *

CeCiMom

23940258747c_Main400.jpg

Go bananas with this silly monkey PLAY-DOH playset! Molds, pressers, and a little extra help from horny BB Produces let pouty, whinning, cry baby ass wanna be reality stars create numerous alliances, hand job pals, fruits and chia pets with colorful PLAY-DOH compound (encouraged for play by races of all kind).

Pull the monkey's "tail" to make him clap, giggle, sneeze, fart, ejaculate and mold pretend bananas and pineapples... just don't expect him to clean up afterwards. Or, press down on his oh-so tiny head to make him grow hair and a tongue! Unfortunately he cannot grow a brain. And with a tiki torch accessory that can burst into flames at any moment and chihuahua like molding tools, this is one activity-filled monkey that'll help you create a house full of anything but fun!

Monkey-molding playset and ghetto-bad-ass--themed accessories lets you create lots of pretend reptiles (like snakes), rats, prostitutes, and more with colorful PLAY-DOH compound!

Set comes with 3 molds for monkey's hands, a tiki torch mold accessory, a chihuahua, a back door, and 4 two-ounce cans of colorful PLAY-DOH compound to mold and use until the monkey no longer needs them.

Ages 3 and up.

Notice Parents: Contains enough crap that it will make your child loving adult go ape sh*t over this monkey's ass. Toxic.

http://www.hasbro.com/playdoh/en_US/shop/d...&src=endeca

LMAO - jeez, I just wet my pants.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got an awful visual in my head of the movie Ghost (was that the movie?). Anyway Demi and Patrick at the molding wheel, whatever it's called, but it's Ronnie and Jessie. Oh my, I think I'm gonna puke :drool:

I just got an awful visual in my head of the movie Ghost (was that the movie?). Anyway Demi and Patrick at the molding wheel, whatever it's called, but it's Ronnie and Jessie. Oh my, I think I'm gonna puke :drool:

Which one is in front, nearest the wheel,I'm guesssing ronnie,but .......???LMAO!!!

^^^ okay now I am puking.

What Len said, lol

Now the damn song it running thru my head. Rightous Brothers.......what is it?

"Oh my love my darling, I've hungered for your touch........" Ronnie singing to Jessie. I really have to stop this, I'm making myself sick.

Ratboy said something about Jessie being his brother from another mother, and Natalie being his sister form another mister.

I'm really having a hard time keeping anything solid down in my stomach.

So, if Ronnie is soooo smart, why isn't he established in a great career? In the video when he is in his uber creepy blond persona, he says he is 29 and a student of lit and theater. So, what has he been doing for the last 11 years while real smart people are getting degrees and trying to establish themselves in the working world, The wife's interview said he doesn't have a class yet but he teaches, So that means he hasn't even had a job as a teacher. There is something so wrong about this guy.

So, if Ronnie is soooo smart, why isn't he established in a great career? In the video when he is in his uber creepy blond persona, he says he is 29 and a student of lit and theater. So, what has he been doing for the last 11 years while real smart people are getting degrees and trying to establish themselves in the working world, The wife's interview said he doesn't have a class yet but he teaches, So that means he hasn't even had a job as a teacher. There is something so wrong about this guy.

He/she HAS reached the 39th Level of the Star Wars Game...there's 10 years right there!

wow he has really went under the radar this week

Archived