• Last Reply

lol UPV, naughty boy

i never said she wasnt

all my post with her gameplay as been about her being best of all hg imho

but i still think she run into a problem in the end if she reaches that far

that problem is bitter woman

this is one of few years all of jury woman will be extra bitter

you can include ollie in bitter woman club if he gets evicted

You are so right! IF she makes it to F2, these are the votes she probably will not get:

1. April

2. Ollie - they are like one

3. Manchelle - unless it is Dan in F2

4. Maybe Libra...I dont know, Libra liked her and told her if she made it she would get her vote..but it depends if April spills the beans on how bad Keesha was talking about her once she left the house...April is going to be working that Jury...

Now if she backstab Renny,,then Renny would vote with the 2nd person.

Keesha caught on and now April and Jessie are both gone. Smart.

Libra caught on to that and that is one of the reasons she was upset with April at the time...

Actually, America is the reason Jessie is gone. Keesha didn't have to talk him in to it at all and Libra and Renny wanted Jessie gone as ell.

After watching this crew, I do believe one thing...........some people in the jury house (April/Ollie following April) will vote purely on her jealous feelings, no matter what happens.......they will never vote for Keesha.

Actually, America is the reason Jessie is gone. Keesha didn't have to talk him in to it at all and Libra and Renny wanted Jessie gone as ell.

Thanks for setting that straight Joy. Yes, Skreesha and Libra did alot of complaining about Jesse and wanted him gone, but in the end it was the AP vote that did him in.

Archived