Keesha - Week 7

CeCiMom

I dunno if they be fake...did she ever say that?

Oh and I LOVE seeing all this Keesha love...it's so beautiful

-wipes eyes-

oooh a question for me

What's a vegas style hand clap????

It's a clap that dealers in Vegas do to show the cameras that they are not palming any chips or cards illegally.

-Kyo

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if Keesha's boobs are fake or not. She has a good-looking body, certainly the best in the house and for that old guy to demean her body shows me what a jerk he is. One odd thing about Keesha is that I find her much prettier with no makeup. I suspect she is a pretty girl in person.

I 100% think that Keesha has had a breast augmentation, but who cares, they do not look faky like some peoples so. Her boobs have not a thing to do with her in this game,lol She is a beautiful girl, although her voice drives me nuts and her laugh also, I would not mind seein her in F2, as long as it is not with Memphis., I think she will win even if she is sittin by Dan or Memphis, even tho the females are jealous they really have more issues with those guys then her.

well I like Keesha, but hate Memphis and he does not deserve to sit in F2 , he has floated thru this game and only like won when he had to, (this weeks pov) and was pissed that Dan his alliance buddy put him in that position, he wants to float right to the end and then he thinks he is gonna win, he is a pompas ass. I think Keesha would win against him in the end, and against Dan too. Lord help her tho if by some miracle it would be her and Renny, Renny I am sure would win.

I agree with that, he should have just put them both up and let the cards fall, and forget all this other step by step stuff. it was not needed, this is BB, pay or be played. Ollie does not have a leg to stand on sayin Dan promised, that sounds soooo weak in a game like BB

well I like Keesha, but hate Memphis and he does not deserve to sit in F2 , he has floated thru this game and only like won when he had to, (this weeks pov) and was pissed that Dan his alliance buddy put him in that position, he wants to float right to the end and then he thinks he is gonna win, he is a pompas ass.

Your opinion. I don't think he has floated at all. People clearly did not like him in the house from the beginning, but yet he is still in the game, he's gotta be doing something right.

well, he sure has not jumped out there and won comps etc, I will say that it is a good thing he has kept it zipped, (his mouth) otherwise he would be gone, He is a floater, and has ridden on Dans coattails the whole time, and relied on Keesha as back up, and that is why it makes him nervous with Renny, he cannot float on Renny's coattails, she is a wild card. And noone likes him least of all any of them in the jury house, I feel his gameplay is one step right behind Ollies

I feel his gameplay is one step right behind Ollies

translation memphis has no gameplay :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

yes, you got that one right UPV :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: he is a lazy bum, who has put on so much weight from his laziness in there that he is growing man boobs,yep,lololol

I believe Keesha is just acting like she is listening to Michelle , it is going in one ear and out the other.

well just keep on putting down my posts, I don't care, I can like who I like, I do not ever ask anyone to like who I like, but I would however appericate not getting put down everytime I say something that someone else does not agree with. this is just a board for us to be friendly and post out thoughts and opinions, I thought I was doing that.

True that, that Renny has not won much, sure would like to see her jump up and surprise some people, that would be fun.

oh slim I shoulda used quotes, it wasn't you I was speakin of, it just happened you were right above me by the time I got that post out,lol

Yeah it would be fun to see ol Renny do somthing, cause I do like her, and find Memphis so pissy most of the time,lol

dr. will didn't win comps either. We all have our own opinions...

he didnt win anything true

one thing i never figure out did he just suck at comps and used excuse he was throwing comps

because in his season hardy was a badazz in comps

but he is the one who started the whole floater gameplay of throwing all comps

folks might not want to admit it but dr. will was the biggest floater and the best floater in bb history

why? he won

if you are throwing comps each week till the end you are a floater

and he is pretty much only hg that current hg get compare to in terms of great gameplay

even thou i found maggie better

to mind control a group of woman like that is stuff of legends

today bb it is imho impossible to throw everycomp and still win the game

the hg wont respect that gameplay in todays bb since dr. will already did it

dr. will bb legend

jmho

I liked Will and was absolutely fascinated at how well he manipulated people while pretty much telling everyone what he was going to do while he was doing it. It was a one-time shot, though, and for anyone to attempt repeating past successes is a gamble, I think.

agree UPV and Hardy was one that started the lyin to their face thing, sayin one thing and doin the other, he was also good at that, I liked ol Hardy,lol. Dr, will is really a very successful Dr. in Beverly Hills and relaly I respect him for comin onto the BB game in spite of that and winning big.

Before winning the POV, Memphis did nothing to keep himself in the game. He had others doing it for him. Will was the ultimate floater...everyone thought he was on their side. Memphis chose a side, the side that protects him...that's not game play but just the outcome of someone needy of other hg to play the game for him and not with him.

keesha:

i know

i know

i know

i see it

i see it

but then why are you not doing anything about it

I'm still not convinced that Dr Will manipulated everything he claimed to in Season 2. I think he's a great BSer when it was time for DR sessions. He always reminded me of someone who trips and falls, but jumps up and screams, "I meant to do that!" But that's just me.

If Keesha makes it to the end, she should get the cash. She turned on her original alliance, and yet her current alliances completely (well as much as anyone can on BB) trust her. I must admit, I am quite surprised she isn't in line to follow April out the door. The only person really gunning for her is Jerry and what is he going to do?

Archived