Keesha - Week 7

CeCiMom

Keesha's advising Renny to not blow up on Dan anymore, even though Renny's ponts are valid.. Keesah says it'll put a target on their back & they need D & M for the time being. I like Keesha's big picture, try to not say too-much gameplay.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Skreesha ever stop eating? Last time I was at the feeds it was snack time and I come back and she's chomping on something else. At least she's not schreeshing.
GS, it's that dayum candy cane again, the utlmate in smack attack. (Taking off headphones now in pain)

I really used to dislike Keesha because of her mean girl mentality but now that she's chilled out a little bit, I can see that she's playing a pretty good game. However, her feedings are sooooo annoying!!

I actually liked it when she told Renny to chill out and not yell at Dan today because that's what "they" were trying to get her to do!! She's playing the game all right!

Keesha is awesome!!!!!!!! The best quote of the day and the only reason for all this drama "there just mad cause they got fucking played!!!!"

What do these idiots think she is going to be pissed because Dan was going to put her up. He wasn't going to put her up period he totally played you get over it!!!!

Archived