Keesha - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

final two locked

Looks like JJ is trying to make money on Keesha without her even knowing it.

Wonder if Zach approached JJ as Zach is in the fashion business. Very interesting indeed.

Like Keesha alot and hopes she goes far but......that laugh, her not eating, and the constant looking at herself in mirrors when she talks to someone is annoying as hell. Wonder why she won;t eat, she snacks on alot of crap, oh yeh, that is another pet peeve, I have to mute it when she is snacking because of the noise she makes with her mouth wide open, oh it is like chalk on a chalkboard. Other than that I hope she goes far....LOL :animated_bouncy:

"Are they both so hard up they need to put her clothes on ebay? "

The thing is I don't think they are hard up what-so-ever... people will buy anything. I am a friend of JJ's (via the internet) and he is a pretty kewl guy. He is quite successful and Keesha is as well... There is more to her that the TV viewing world knows...

And I agree king, Keesha is a beautiful woman...

The thing is I don't think they are hard up what-so-ever... people will buy anything. I am a friend of JJ's (via the internet) and he is a pretty kewl guy. He is quite successful and Keesha is as well... There is more to her that the TV viewing world knows...

I've kind of gotten that impression from certain things she's said. I don't think Keesha is wanting for much. More power to her. I went back and forth with her at first but now I really like her. I think she is basically a very nice person and obviously hard-working and driven. There's nothing wrong with waitressing. Waitresses can make very good money. (My daughter waitressed her way thru college.) I wouldn't be upset at all if Keesha won.

Dan first though. :D

There are a few things that I like about Keesha. I like that she cares about animals and doesn't eat red meat. There have been posts that noted that Keesha often doesn't show up when Renny has made dinner and I think that is the reason. Renny probably often uses a meat that Keesha doesn't eat. And she has played the game. Might not agree with some of the things she did but she was the first to break from the herd vote and shake things up. She actually played every week that she was there and didn't lay back and try to stay under the radar. So I hope she makes it to F2.

Does anyone remember when Dan asked Keesha if she sent a video in to come to BB? She replied - no. She said it was really unusual how she got on and she would tell him after the show.

I heard that someone from BB called Hooters and asked if they had a blonde that was interested in being on the show.

Archived