Ollie

Jem

1st impression was that he was gay and republican. But, he's very cute and an awesome smile. Hope he's as sweet as he seems to be and he wins!!! But, I'm realistic... he's going to be eatin alive.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm gonna like this guy...

I was going to put (oxymoron) after I said that but then I didn't want the thread to turn political on us... already. :lol:

I think he looks like Magic Johnson. Maybe it's the smile. Yes, he does have a sweet face and he's from Bloomington, MN (mere miles from my house) so I will be rooting for him, despite the fact that he's a republican.

He has a 'warm' face, kind eyes, & a wonderful smile -- how could anyone not like him!?! Unless he turns out to be an dig-in-your-heels Dudley-Do-Right that rubs everyone the wrong way. He seems like a real upbeat guy, so I hope he's able to work into an alliance & swim w/ the sharks. Although, he could be the screwed up voter -- the one who believes that everyone has a good side, can't see the big picture & votes to keep the worst player in the game. I wanna believe he's as nice as he looks ...

Susan.

lol

idk he may be too friendly and piss hg off

but i totally see him as a floater since he hasnt watch much of bb

I'm wondering if he's led a sheltered life. Telling someone in an interview you recently lost your virginity seems a little odd. Would YOU tell people associated with national television you just lost your virginity?

Bless his heart. love-smiley-032.gif

at least he isnt a 40 year old virgin

float float float

ollie with his hat in the house will give everybody bad luck

Archived