Ollie

Jem

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TOOL

hOllie... :smilielol:

hollie :lol:

I think he fessed up because he was afraid he would be the next to go up on the block for being in the alliance with Brian (this after he first started telling the girls they were safe & Brian came in to tell the girls HE would take care of it). After that, April was not a happy camper to think she got played by Ollie and he had to mend the fences there or he wouldn't get to continue hooking up with her... not HOOKING up, just hookin' up. thedeed.gif

Holly is being guided by his penis. He will be the first evicted from his little alliance. Dummy

I have to say I am sooooooooooooooooo glad he didn't bring his Bible and there are NO Bibles in the house.

eh... likeable guy but in a terrible gameplay position. That April crooked finger and Libra with arms crossed calling him was basically a bilboard screaming "RUN MAN RUN!!!!!"

HOllie sounds good to me, until he shows that he isn't going to be at the beck and call of the females... this does not bode well for his future

then again. it's week 1. Anything can happen still

there are bibles in the house Renny had one last night on After Dark and was readin it,lolol

Suuuure Fatcat... bust the bubble world I lived in for about 3 hours. :lol:

I'm just wondering how much further HOllie can stick his head up April and Libra's butt?

that is just sickening to watch.. I knew the girls would be able to manipulate him easy after watching his intro..

Well, Ollie keeps saying I'm a player. I know I grew up going to church and during my career, I refused to stab other people in the back. It's just a matter of principle. And on a couple of occasions refused promotions in certain organizations that wanted me to be a corporate "hit man"...that's just not me. And when I look at myself in the mirror in the morning I LIKE who I see! Which is why I would not do well on BB. If you must backstab on this game, do it later on rather than in the first week!

yes and april cut him quick when he tried to say something about her fight with keesha, she lit into him,lol

Archived