Brian

Jem

You know, CeciMom, Jerry should have confronted Brian before the ceremony and given him a chance to defend himself (although he was guilty of over kill). Why did Jerry just blindly follow the group. If Jessie wins HOH, then Jerry is toast!!!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've been wondering that myself since the feeds on Sunday night. After tonight's eppy... I'm guessing that the group of 8 has seen enough BB's to know flipping something is ALL about timing. I'm thinking that they made their move just before the veto ceremony. Therefore, not leaving Jerry any time to discuss anything with Brainiac privately.

very true.. timing is one important thing in the BB house imo

I think after the eviction, it will be kind of weird... If Renny goes, THERE WILL BE DRAMA..

If Brian goes...Then... What will happen to Dan (Angie Steven allaince?) ? jw

I agree, many are showing their hands v early. Brian definitely overplayed his and got busted. When Libra said he looked like Dr Will I was all no, but then that last DR of his, he seemed exactly like Will. Not sure if he was doing it on purpose or they are just the same type of guy.

He was dumb and tried to control the game.

Isn't Libra doing the same, yet she is safe this week? The problem is that weak Jerry is HOH and permitting the house to bully him into making decisions.

If Jerry had a backbone, the noms would be different. He could have become the strongest player right then and there when he realized they threatened him...he could have made a nice strong alliance for himself. Uggghhh!

People are calling Brian out for the same thing most of them are doing and he's just fessing up to it. Not only that but he hadn't been a big watcher of the show so his game wasn't done too well. With everything I've seen in the past few days, he's still one of my favorites.

Libra and Brian are both trying to control the game. Duh, this is Big Brother.

Brian got too cocky and thought he was safe. Remember last season, the HGs orchestrating everything NEVER left the HoH alone. Brian made his deal with Jerry, then stareted bragging before the POV ceremony. Bad move, Brian. Knowing he had an alliance with Dan, Brian should have pushed Dan and Jerry to become buddies. Invite the guy to play pool, work out together and NEVER leave Jerry alone with anyone else you're conspiring against.

I'm sorry, that ruse to get Jerry alone in the HoH with everyone except Brian was horrible. I've seen better acting on Telemundo. But Brian sat there and let it happen. He wasn't paranoid at all.

I think there are other people who can take care of Libra, I just do not care for Brian.

he is a bad bb player

it seem to me in sequester before show he only watch bb 2 tapes

first key to successful manipulation is to not do it in the open

everytime he promise a hg they were safe another hg was around to hear

second key to successful manipulation dont try to manipulate someone just as bright as youy eg. libra

third key of successful manipulation know where everyones is at so you can cover your ass if the manipulation fails eg. majority of hg in hoh room with brian being outside unaware

possibly, but there is something about the way he looks that i just could not warm up to,lol

If he was just cocky I would not like him but he is funny and can laugh at himself for playing a dumb game in the beginning.

Not a fan. He would be more fun then Renny.

that's all

I like Brian I think he is a good guy, but he way overplayed his cards. Wish Renny could go home instead of him, but that will never happen.

He may be a good guy, but I could do without the smug ego, for sure.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name