Brian

Jem

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not much has been said about ol bri lately, he has definately dug himself into a hole,lol

memphis won the car

ollie who is showmancing april told her and she told rest

Brian was accused of being too cocky. Now they're doing the same thing with less intelligence. Libra's a shit stirrer, Ollie's a loose lipped loser and Jerry's a whinnnnner. Oh and, April's a slut. Just tossed that one in there for free. Brian has a small chance to stay over psycho Hilda ( Renny ).

I actually really like him from what I've seen. He's bummed out because of his situation yet he's not taking it overly personally. I hope the house gets flipped somehow. His downfall may be coming out of the gates too hard from the start

I give him credit for nothing, however he is acting it surely is an act, he seemed so gung ho and fake to me right out of the gate

I'm a little bit disgusted that by him taking the situation in stride is making the other HGs angry because he isn't more upset? This should be a fun bunch

He makes the house a lot more light-hearted and watching him comfort Angie bumped things up in my book

well it was very nice what he said to Angie, but I still don't care for him he will have to do more than that to bring me around, alas he won't be around to do that, I don't think,lol

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name