Pairs Speculations

I am now more than convinced that Michael and Kaysar are a pair... same apartment building and the way they acted during the show last night... Sarah and James cause they were on the live feeds talking about it... Ivette and Beau also because of some of the converstaion over heard on feeds... Rachel and Howie just a hunch...Eric and Maggie because he has told the other HG's if they come visit him in Vegas he would get them a sweat shirt like his and he's a firefighter there and Maggie is a ER nurse from there also Eric has talked about working for life flight and for EMS... The rest I don't know about... I think maybe Janelle and Jennifer because of the padgent circut... That would leave Ashlea and April... Don't know the connection there but that's who would be left...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mcdirhim

They were introduced in pairs as listed above. Sarah and James, the first couple introduced, have already been confirmed as partners. I think the pairs were hidden in plain sight.

Guest tinkerbell

They are both talking in the HOH bathroom, asking eachother who of the other HG would they hang out with at home!!!!!!!! & Janelle answered, "well, you, of course!"

Guest cutestsmile

yah just saw that...

Ashlea said "Well we wouldn't hang out with these people if we were at home."

Janelle said "Yah I know..."

Ashlea "Well who would you hang out with at home?"

Janelle "You obviously.."

Ashlea "Well, yah" and they both snickered...

<span style='color:green'>They are both talking in the HOH bathroom, asking eachother who of the other HG would they hang out with at home!!!!!!!! & Janelle answered, "well, you, of course!"</span>

Yeah and Janelle just said to Ashlea that they are best friends

Well it was just confirmed that Janelle and Ashlea are best friends

Guest tinkerbell

Ive also noticed them talking over eachother and bumping into one another without saying sorry or anything, who else but someone you know would you do that stuff with!! Not to mention that Janelle is about the only one who can tolerate Ashlea!! LOL

[ Rachel and Howie just a hunch...]

You say "just a hunch" - am I the only one who heard them talking on the surfboard about how it was good that it came down to the 2 of them because then they knew they were safe and that they shouldn't talk too much because they didn't want people to know about them? Was I imagining it because it all seemed obvious to me and now people aren't sure I want to watch the show again.

Neb I went over there and never saw her on his list... She doesn't even have a friendster account that I could find... Everyone was saying Beau and Ashlea too... But I never found that either... I found a couple of Ashley's but no Ashlea...

Man you watching Janelle put on more and more Lotion on her face... Hubby says she's a lotion freak. While they talk crap about Ivette.. LOL Must have put on lotion 15 times now. They don't think much of Micheal niether, but Janelle likes Kaysar.

These two are bad, and are my least two fav people on the show. I hope Ashlea goes next week and then Janelle. Their racial slurs are pathetic and they are shallow. Each girl is pretty both their racial slurs make them look ugly.

These two are bad, and are my least two fav people on the show.  I hope Ashlea goes next week and then Janelle.  Their racial slurs are pathetic and they are shallow.  Each girl is pretty both their racial slurs make them look ugly.

what were their racial slurs?

They were talking about Ivette being Cuban and how she talked "cuban" They were all about how much they didn't like Ivette...

Guest Ms Alucard

I think site 2 may have the right info. Two on the list have been confirmed on here ,so far.

These two are bad, and are my least two fav people on the show.  I hope Ashlea goes next week and then Janelle.  Their racial slurs are pathetic and they are shallow.  Each girl is pretty both their racial slurs make them look ugly.

what were their racial slurs?

They were making fun of Cuban people because they don't like Ivette.

Ashlea said that she and a friend went to Las Vegas and everytime a guy hit on them she said "isn't your name Francisco, don't you clean my pool?"

Plus before than she called cubans "cockroaches" using a quote from Scarface.

Plus earlier Janelle was calling Ivette a loud Laitin *itch

Both girls are just vile

I don't think its April and Jennifer - that one would be too obvious living minutes away from one another. They are not hiding where they are from at all.

Someone said that Kaysar and Michael live in the same apartment complex. Now they are not advertising that and I think is a bit more believable.

I can't quote it exactly but janelle also said something about liking to live some place before it got dirty, and a bunch of asians moved in ..

Well .. if janelle and ashlea are linked for sure .. that doesn't leave anybody else for april to be connected to ..

For me .. something about their noses made me think they were related even before CBS released the bit about pairs, etc .. someone told me that they were linked through marriage .. something to do with the name 'lewis' on classmates.com

Anyway .. I am pretty sure they are linked.