"The Talk" show today with Julie Chen no BB winners in house

Team Jolie

very telling..because last year after the finale..Ian, Dan and Danielle F3

were in house at "The Talk" day after the finale and engaged with all "The Talk" Ladies...today's show..Julie only showed a snippit of Andy winning last night..no invite to the set...think CBS wants to disengage from this winner and all of the baggage with such hatred shown...IMHO

I guess we'll never know the true reactions of most of the HGs when they find out

how they were viewed by the public.

Shame, remorse, embarrassement, shock, disbelief ?

(I'm sure Andy could just picture himself being praised by Julie, and getting a chance

to toot his own horn on her show) NOT

were in house at "The Talk" day after the finale and engaged with all "The Talk" Ladies...today's show..Julie only showed a snippit of Andy winning last night..no invite to the set...think CBS wants to disengage from this winner and all of the baggage with such hatred shown...IMHO

it really bothers me how ratboy keeps saying he was never a part of the hate speech and yet he spent the last few weeks constantly bashing Elissa and her family ..why wasn't he called out for that?

Yesterday, on twitter, Andy kept apologizing for his remarks. He apologized to Elissa first, then told the fans how horrible he felt, then to Rachel. I didn't buy it for a second. He's sorry he wasn't accepted in all his nasty glory, imo. He didn't realize he was going to be so hated. He is sorry...a sorry POS.

Yesterday, on twitter, Andy kept apologizing for his remarks. He apologized to Elissa first, then told the fans how horrible he felt, then to Rachel. I didn't buy it for a second. He's sorry he wasn't accepted in all his nasty glory, imo. He didn't realize he was going to be so hated. He is sorry...a sorry POS.

Andy thought he was gonna be looked at as a BB God......guess he was thinking he was "up" when we all see him as "down"

ITA just heard an interview with him on some radio show ..he really thinks he's the best player EVER and said he heard the talk but his mistake was not standing up to it??? WTH he's forgotten all his vile and disgusting talk calling most of the women in the house the c-word..his constant bashing of Elissa and her family..he was begging for us not to give her AF up untill the feeds went off...you're right he's a sorry p.o.s. :censored:

I guess we'll never know the true reactions of most of the HGs when they find out

how they were viewed by the public.

Shame, remorse, embarrassement, shock, disbelief ?

(I'm sure Andy could just picture himself being praised by Julie, and getting a chance

to toot his own horn on her show) NOT

I've read a few interviews and Andy is still not admitting the extent to which he spewed hate. He claims he may have made a couple of inappropriate statements about Elissa. I've read nothing that implies his ownership of all he showed us that he is !!

He tweeted that he was sorry he offended Elissa. I responded that he not only offended Elissa, but he offended America.

He acted as if the reporter was lying to him about being fired from his job. He tried to explain that he was hired semester to semester and that he was on break, so he couldn't be "fired". Boy, this guy can twist some words. Maybe he has a future with Faux News.

I've read a few interviews and Andy is still not admitting the extent to which he spewed hate. He claims he may have made a couple of inappropriate statements about Elissa. I've read nothing that implies his ownership of all he showed us that he is !!

He tweeted that he was sorry he offended Elissa. I responded that he not only offended Elissa, but he offended America.

He acted as if the reporter was lying to him about being fired from his job. He tried to explain that he was hired semester to semester and that he was on break, so he couldn't be "fired". Boy, this guy can twist some words. Maybe he has a future with Faux News.

The game is over. d378d423.gif I guess people love this retribution stuff. Certainly the loving liberals do. :lol: Oh well....

Retribution ?

For me ...there's no way they can make good a whole Summer of Big Brother that we look forward to each year.

We hung in there... but, just barely.

The behavior, offensive language and un-PC remarks went far beyond previous BBs.

Playing the game seemed to be secondary.

hmm... the past HGs seemed to have existed with the Live Feed cameras running 24/7 (not that they

were little angels) - - - but for some reason - - - a number of these folks didn't seem to have ANY filter on what

came out of their mouths.

One of the biggest things they have to face now is that they thought everyone was going to gush over them

when the game was over... but, instead they'll be hearing and reading the negative things that will

always be associated with their season.

I hope lessons are learned. Maybe even some viewers have learned how some comments or words can

have a lasting effect on those around us... and how we're perceived.

Retribution ?

For me ...there's no way they can make good a whole Summer of Big Brother that we look forward to each year.

We hung in there... but, just barely.

The behavior, offensive language and un-PC remarks went far beyond previous BBs.

Playing the game seemed to be secondary.

hmm... the past HGs seemed to have existed with the Live Feed cameras running 24/7 (not that they

were little angels) - - - but for some reason - - - a number of these folks didn't seem to have ANY filter on what

came out of their mouths.

One of the biggest things they have to face now is that they thought everyone was going to gush over them

when the game was over... but, instead they'll be hearing and reading the negative things that will

always be associated with their season.

I hope lessons are learned. Maybe even some viewers have learned how some comments or words can

have a lasting effect on those around us... and how we're perceived.

Well everyone got through Season 8 and the language was just as foul...oh wait, Dick never said anything about black or Asians and reserved all his nasty comments for women and homosexuals.

So, if HGs are as lucky as ED and Jeff, they will get themselves a BB show...Oh wait, they said things about blacks and Asians, so no free passes for them.

Some of the crap I read on this board will have a longer lasting effect than what the HG said. lmao

I still don't understand fans fascination with Evil Dick.

I thought what he said to AND about the other women during his season was vulgar and vile.

Says a lot of things just for shock value.

He's an attention hog and seems to get it from a huge group of people.

To each his own.

(I swore I'd never post about him again... oh well)

Maybe they should take him out to the public square and flog him. Bring Aaryn, Amanda and GM too. Oh, and bring Elissa too, just for being a snobby, fake asshole.

sounds like a good idea! :ghost: but you forgot Jeremy and Spenser and you're wrong about Elissa..she's America's favorite!!! :clap:

I still don't understand fans fascination with Evil Dick.

I thought what he said to AND about the other women during his season was vulgar and vile.

Says a lot of things just for shock value.

He's an attention hog and seems to get it from a huge group of people.

To each his own.

(I swore I'd never post about him again... oh well)

me either..i thought ED was disgusting..but a lot of people like that i guess :cookoo:

Let's not forget the winner also appears on CBS morning show to receive their check! THIS DID NOT HAPPEN EITHER! Wow speaks volumes