Sign in to follow this  
CeCiMom

Andy - Week 9 - POV Replacement

Once again, his name never passes the HOHs lips as an option for nomination. This slug is going to win this game.

yep

I think the only reason he isn't being considered is because Helen told her about GM and Andy wanting to flip the vote at the last minute but Amanda and Aaryn stopped it.

I have a feeling we are going to get A LOT of crying out of Andy VERY soon! And it's going to be on going.

Buckle up Andy. The road ahead is going to get REALLY bumpy!

He is the most sickening player in BB history. I can't believe Elissa doesn't follow through on her threat and nominate him.

Cut off the head of the McManda snake - Andy.

He is the most sickening player in BB history. I can't believe Elissa doesn't follow through on her threat and nominate him.

Cut off the head of the McManda snake - Andy.

True, if it wasn't for him reporting back everything while their in bed and not socializing, they wouldn't even know a game was going on

Given the history of BB it would have to be a queer occurrence. :D

Careful arrowhead. That same comment (almost) got me a waring point last year.!

Judd and Spencer whispering game talk and guess what.

Pop - here is Andy

kinda reminds me of a Jack-in-the-Box

Wonder if he picked up the fake crying jag from Helen? I mean he cries over sadly voting out my friend, so and so. I think he will be most loyal to Amanda. He prob thinks he could win against her in F2. and he prob could cause she wont be able to bully the jury.

The little worker bee.

I hope that Elissa doesn't forget her "threat" to him that if he didn't vote for Helen, he would be a target of hers. If for some reason he found himself on the block against Mc, he'd probably go once Amanda and Mc exposed all of his dirty laundry.

I blame Helen for andy's power in the house. Was she blind? She would talk to him and he was a roadrunner straight to their lair divulging the latest bit of info. Looking back, Helen Kim was a dumbass for a bunch of reasons. Maybe if she had shut her piehole and paid attention, she would still be there.

As for andy. I find the man absolutely disgusting. He lies and makes fun and is cruel about people for absolutely no reason or gain. I hope that he gets the chance to hear that he is not a good person when he leaves the house and BB altogether.

Love the fact that Elissa asked him to leave HOH because her and GM were talking. He cant run and tell Mcmanda info with this new HOH. LOL AND Judd is keeping things to himself (at least for now). Andy will be a non-entity to Mcmanda real soon.

Oh. I forgot about him. Oh. He was really awful, wasn't he? Oh. I hated him. Maybe he and andy are related?

I'm hoping to see an Andy, GM and Spencer final three, so the other HGs could all wonder where they went wrong.

that's cruel :giggle:

that's cruel :giggle:

Well, maybe it will set precedent for future BBs. HGs will learn to play their own games from the beginning, unless we get a season of HGs who have been picked from local Walmarts and never saw the show at all?

I loved it when Andy tried to enter HOH while Elissa was talking to GM and she told him no. He is rarely denied access to everyone's conversations. His face was sheer freak out!

I loved it when Andy tried to enter HOH while Elissa was talking to GM and she told him no. He is rarely denied access to everyone's conversations. His face was sheer freak out!

:)

I think that andy is aware that the jig might be up.

time to feel the pain :animated_bouncy:

I want to think she will put him up especially after threatening him, but I do think she wants Aaryn out and that was her attention all along. It will be GM as the replacement.

snitch game always gets weeded out as the game goes along

i never was impressed with his gameplay

:animated_bouncy: