Andy - Week 9 - POV Replacement

CeCiMom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Andy's behavior is surprising right now. He just learned from Amanda and McCrae that he will likely go up. He went into the cockpit and cried. Elissa went in there and talked to him and after they talked for a few minutes, he said he wanted to go lay down. This is the first time I have seen him so upset about his own future in the game. Elissa is doing an excellent job of talking to the HG's one on one about Amanda using them. None of them would have believed her if she wasn't the HoH

Wow, Andy's behavior is surprising right now. He just learned from Amanda and McCrae that he will likely go up. He went into the cockpit and cried. Elissa went in there and talked to him and after they talked for a few minutes, he said he wanted to go lay down. This is the first time I have seen him so upset about his own future in the game. Elissa is doing an excellent job of talking to the HG's one on one about Amanda using them. None of them would have believed her if she wasn't the HoH

Andy is in on it. They are staging the whole show. Andy knows he is not going home. McSloths are sending Aaryn home. Just a fake show.

It is a plan Amanda thought of to blindside Aaryn and Elissa.

Elissa talks to Andy feeling bad for him now might put up someone else.

Go back about 30 minutes.

Andy is now outside talking to Spencer and McCrae talking about how he was fake crying. Wow, this is getting really interesting!

Andy is going to work hard to try to get elissa to put up Judd or GM. he's gonna throw everybody under the bus and promise that he will do everything in his power to protect elissa. Then he's gonna tell her that she can trust him 100%. I hope she do not fall for it, but I am not that confident in her decision making. The last thing she has any power over is picking the replacement nom since the mcnasty's will decide who stays and who goes. Hopefully she can get this right.

Careful arrowhead. That same comment (almost) got me a waring point last year.!

Right! I got a warning for calling Ragan a "Queen" his season, my exact words were he is a sensitive little queen or something like that... so yeah tread lightly.

Andy is a snake and the second of Amazons slaves ..Airhead or Andy is going home..Elissa will not put gm up ..so i guess one of

them will see just who the mcnasty's really are protecting...i loved watching Andy runaround like a baby crying..telling Elissa "they will vote me out" and she say's "well tell Helen hello"

:hahohi::hahohi: :hahohi: :hahohi::hahohi:

Andy is a snake and the second of Amazons slaves ..Airhead or Andy is going home..Elissa will not put gm up ..so i guess one of

them will see just who the mcnasty's really are protecting...i loved watching Andy runaround like a baby crying..telling Elissa "they will vote me out" and she say's "well tell Helen hello"

:hahohi::hahohi: :hahohi: :hahohi::hahohi:

I gotta admit that is a witty comeback by Elissa. :laugh4:

He's been doing so much fake crying, I want to see some real crying from Andy. I hope he gets nominated and then evicted.

I would like to see them really blindside Andy and thoroughly convince him that the house is gonna evict Aaryn. To see his shock on TV Thursday would be really hilarious. :D

Is she laughing in his face? That seems to be her schtick when the HGs approach her.

I don't think she's buying any of this. Andy needs to go up; am so sick of his popping up everytime there is a conversation and his playing all sides of the house. I don't think he's a very good role model for students.